GDT: Perds @ Abes | 4pm MT | High Effort Emergency GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Man, I don't think I've ever been so pissed off after a massive win before. F*** these Preds, dirty ass bastards every single one. It doesn't help that the refs just let them get away with it all game, but the way they play makes me want to punch a wall.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Even strength:

Scoring chances 30-22 Avs
High danger chances 12-10 Predators

All situations:

Scoring chances 43-24 Avs
High danger chances 17-13 Avs

The PP didn't LOOK the best today but it definitely delivered while the PK did its job tremendously.

Give me Nashville all day, any day in the playoffs. Call me crazy but I don't think career-long scrubs like Jankowski, Glass, Sherwood, Schenn, Lauzon, etc are going to outplay our guys over a 7 game series to overcome Forsberg/O'Reilly/Josi getting outplayed by MacKinnon/Rantanen/Makar.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Why are Predators fans acting like the refs gave this game to the Avalanche?

The PPs ended up 6-5... they're acting like the Avs had 10 PPs and the Preds had none.

Reeks of Oiler fans complaining endlessly in 2022 about the so-called PP discrepancy when after the series was finished if you took away puck over glass automatics they were 13-11.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I mean I didn't like the goals he gave up but 2 GA and .926% is far from bad.
Not atrocious but MTL scored 2 shit goals and then completely turtled, they weren't trying to score

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011

The PPs ended up 6-5... they're acting like the Avs had 10 PPs and the Preds had none.

Reeks of Oiler fans complaining endlessly in 2022 about the so-called PP discrepancy when after the series was finished if you took away puck over glass automatics they were 13-11.

I know. I've been holding back making a post.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
This is Beds last chance to give Justus 3-5 games and see if he can handle the load or not before he would need to get Georgie conditioned for the playoffs.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
At what point does Annunen get the crease? George sucks, and Annunen had strung together a lot of quality. Got to do what's best for the team.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

exactly. They had good start, but Avalanche owned them at the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad