Salary Cap: Pens Summer Salary Thread: We Hayes Dubas's offseason moves so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Very true, so another year we'll be led by a guy who hasn't helped us to a post season series victory since 2018 and turns 37 soon.

#ShipGoingDown

👆 💩post

Give it a rest George

1720573299348.gif

Reactions: Ciao and Gurglesons

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yes, because he's done such a great job of that the last six years.

It's the truth! You might not like the truth, but...

You can have your cute little posts there, but it doesn't change the last six years of no playoff victories now does it?

Because it’s all Sid’s fault 🤷‍♂️

Don’t let your “truth” get in the way of facts……..

“Definitely Sid’s fault we lost in our last playoff series against the Rangers” - Ryder (probably)

*He was our leading scorer and him missing the last game probably cost us a series win.

“Definitely Sid’s fault we didn’t make the playoffs the past season” - Ryder (probably)

*He was our leading scorer and had 40% more points than 2nd leading scorer.

You don’t have to reply, it’ll be something like this ……..

1720574944177.gif

Reactions: Factorial

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Because it’s all Sid’s fault 🤷‍♂️

Don’t let your “truth” get in the way of facts……..

“Definitely Sid’s fault we lost in our last playoff series against the Rangers” - Ryder (probably)

*He was our leading scorer and him missing the last game probably cost us a series win.

“Definitely Sid’s fault we didn’t make the playoffs the past season” - Ryder (probably)

*He was our leading scorer and had 40% more points than 2nd leading scorer.

You don’t have to reply, it’ll be something like this ……..
Well, who's fault is it then, everyone else'?:huh:

He's considered by some as one of the best players ever, so yes he deserves a big hand in the failures of this team.

In his last four post season performances since 2018 he's accrued 5 goals 11 assists for 16 points in 20 games and is a -4. Who's to blame for that? Everyone else, right?:laugh:

You don't have to like the facts fanboi, but you can't refute them junior.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
True, we can ride our 13th overall pick to the playoffs, my bad
Can't do worse than a captain who hasn't won a damn thing since he was 30.

Should we wait until he's 40? Well, we're gonna have to. Because for the next three years we aint doing a damn thing.

Reactions: farscape1

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Weird how Granlund sucks because he produced on the Sharks yet EK65 was a great trade because.. he produced on the Sharks?

No granlund sucks cause he scored at like a 4g 20pt pace for 20 games here.

Also Granlund had more minutes per game than Sid last year while also being a power play merchant.

He sucks and will probably be abysmal next year as smith and celebrini take his time.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
2018 was a long time ago now. I know I know it was Kyles fault for the failures of '19, 20, '21, '22, and '23. He wasn't here, but hey, blame him anyhow, YES????????

It's just easier to blame him because the Crosby fanboi's can't bring themselves into blaming their hero for anything.

And who's the player who wanted us to hold onto Geno and Letang into their late 30's or 40's? That would be Sid as well.

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
So next season we can re-sign Geno too for a few more years. That way him, Sid, Letang can be in their early 40s playing together.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Sid gave me an autograph picture when I was 15 years old and I kiss it everynight before I go to bed. It's my most cherished possession!!!!!
Good for you, nighty night junior!
So next season we can re-sign Geno too for a few more years. That way him, Sid, Letang can be in their early 40s playing together.
They might as well just stay until their all in diapers.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Crosby 3 years 10M cap hit
Malkin 2 years 6M cap hit

Malkin, Letang, Crosby retire after Letangs contract runs out, which would be Crosbys and Malkins final contract after playing 22 years together.

Pens sign Carter to a 1 year deal and to play 1C finally!

• Haha
Reactions: Duffy13

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Crosby 3 years 10M cap hit
Malkin 2 years 6M cap hit

Malkin, Letang, Crosby retire after Letangs contract runs out, which would be Crosbys and Malkins final contract after playing 22 years together.

Pens sign Carter to a 1 year deal and to play 1C finally!
Sounds like a perfect plan, to get us to plummet in the standings that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad