Salary Cap: Pens Summer Salary Thread: Dull days of August... Oooo! A trade!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hahahahaha I mean... nice get and all that but like... seems a little like one and a quarter steps forward and one full step back? Incremental gains are cool I guess *shrug*

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Hell yeah. Was never a Yager guy. Hope he kills it but this is a straight up upgrade on our 1 prospect IMO.
I mean, yeah, I agree, I think McGroarty is a bit of a better player, and he's closer, but I still don't get the idea of basically making a lateral move.

Why not Pickering (who is a project) and a 2nd?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
There were only like two returnss that would make me say "meh" and a 1:1 for Yager was one of them :laugh:

That said, McGroarty helps sooner than Yager and very well could mesh well with Sid which 1LW is the current need.

Reactions: Sideline

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I mean, yeah, I agree, I think McGroarty is a bit of a better player, and he's closer, but I still don't get the idea of basically making a lateral move.

Why not Pickering (who is a project) and a 2nd?
Probably because WPG wouldn’t have done that lmao? I mean obviously that’s preferable for the Pens but that doesn’t incentivize them at all.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
1724344548684.png

RM is a better prospect but come onnnnnnn. GMKD pumped Yager's tires to no end, idk how I feel about this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad