Salary Cap: Pens Salary Thread: Pens Ownership "Dubas... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some waiver players in there."

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Rick Dhaliwal from Van was saying earlier today that it doesnt seem like the team is ready to pay the high price for Guentzel. They might just make a couple of depth moves and call it a day. I bet it ends up being Vegas. They live for big fish hunting.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
If JR wants Jake, JR will not give a shit about the price. He will get Jake. :laugh: I'm hoping the Canucks go on a little bit of a losing streak heading into the TDL cuz JR will for sure do some dumb shit. Can't help himself.
And then they’ll wind up with a cup, haha.

I always respected that man’s madness. It winds up running its course, but man were those cups worth it.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Forgot what it feels like to speculate which player would boost the team heading into the playoffs.
Now it's which player to sell heading into the the early off-season.
😒

Reactions: BusinessGoose

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Dubas has to move Jake unless he knows Jake will sign for 8 or 8,5. Just can't pay him and even moving smith to free up say 4 million next year is fine but teams have cap space next year and the cost of FA's will be high. If the right deal presents itself, move Jake and add to the system.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Dubas has to move Jake unless he knows Jake will sign for 8 or 8,5. Just can't pay him and even moving smith to free up say 4 million next year is fine but teams have cap space next year and the cost of FA's will be high. If the right deal presents itself, move Jake and add to the system.
Not signing Jake for $8m frees up the money to re-sign Harkins @ $4m, Carter @ $5m, , and still have $3m to sign 4 league min guys to f around with

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Since Feb 1, Jarry is 4-4 with a .907 save %…Markstrom is 6-2 with a .920+ save %, even Flames backup Vladar has a .909 save % lol…the annual trend toward Jarry slipping in the back half of the season continues, no matter how much you think he’s played well in individual games…if we can get a decent trade for him, I’d be all over it…

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Value wise how does Lundell + Samoskevich + 2nd sound? Florida doesnt have any 1sts for the next few years but you get a good prospect and good young player.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
Since Feb 1, Jarry is 4-4 with a .907 save %…Markstrom is 6-2 with a .920+ save %, even Flames backup Vladar has a .909 save % lol…the annual trend toward Jarry slipping in the back half of the season continues, no matter how much you think he’s played well in individual games…if we can get a decent trade for him, I’d be all over it…
3 of those 4 losses, Jarry gave up just 2 goals each game and only received 2 goals total from his team. The 4th loss was to Florida. His numbers are also inflated from the 7-6 Flyers game.

Reactions: Andy99

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

Blah blah blah, our team plays hideous, toddler hockey and can't score but time to blame the whipping boy goalie again.

Regardless, of course I would move TJ if I got a first or equivalent prospect.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
3 of those 4 losses, Jarry gave up just 2 goals each game and only received 2 goals total from his team. The 4th loss was to Florida. His numbers are also inflated from the 7-6 Flyers game.

True that only two of those losses were bad ones by him and they skew the numbers, but my point still stands…he usually alternates good and bad seasons and fades in the second half…if we can get a decent trade offer for him, I hope Dubas takes it

Blah blah blah, our team plays hideous, toddler hockey and can't score but time to blame the whipping boy goalie again.

Regardless, of course I would move TJ if I got a first or equivalent prospect.

I don’t like hanging our hat on him for four more years, especially considering how bad this roster will be lol

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Uhh.. claim Kuznetsov? lol

gXm7PMo.gif

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Wonder is that 11.6 average of Petterson will take Van out of the Jake running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad