GDT: Penguins Trade Deadline thread: What can we get for 3 packs of gum and a signed hockey puck?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

We want?!

• A shrubbery

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Chychrun

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Karlsson

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Some other big name player

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gritty bottom 6 player

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Gritty bottom pairing defenseman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offensive bottom pairing defenseman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goalie

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Some crazy move out of left field

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • To be sellers

Votes: 32 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
*** Keep this thread to Penguins related trades, rumors, rumblings, etc only please.***

skipper-madagascar.gif

Keep NHL related talk to this thread please:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I can't even imagine how the Penguins can add another top-6 forward at this point. What is your defense going to be next year? Are you just going to play Friedman and Ruhwedel everyday or something?
At this point I want max chaos. I say go for it

penguinsnomad

Mar 1, 2023
Unless this is some weird move to set up something else, I think it's a really bad play. Standing pat would have been better.

I keep circling back to how handcuffed we are by Carter's NMC and seniority.

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
In that instance I'd rather have poehling between O'Connor and rust.....

Thats just what I'm expectig, not a preference per say. At this point we're kidding ourselves if we don't think Carter will be 3C (barring further trades), so might as well give him some guys who can wheel and forecheck.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
so uh, i had to finish up basketball practice and then drive home... and while i was gone, Hextall went house-to-house and shit in all of our beds?
You'll get some shitty middle-6 winger making $5 million AAV for two more years who is only good for like 45pts, and some pink eye, and you'll f***ing be happy about it.

Reactions: Lustaf

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
I still can’t stop laughing at the beans that were paid for Cheech and then Hextall pays that price for a turd like Grandlund LOL classic

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Heinen scored 15 goals at even strength last year. DOC is also showing some dangerous(ly good) speed right now.

If this buries or scratches Carter, it's worth it. I know Granlund's WAR or whatever is worse but there is no chance the 31 year old has fallen off like the 38 year old.
It won’t lol…your new soft, slow third line is going to be Heinen-Granlund-Carter…complete lack of finish and terrible defensively…ye haw

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
At least then you’re picking a lane and trying to get some sort of advantage haha
yep. Do some wild shit. Maybe it shakes up the team. I dunno

Unless you believe this modest three game winning streak is the start of something more lol

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I guess you can cancel the yay sleepy parade that was being planned last night because he finally did something, when it was announced McGinn was waived.

All that for this…

Thanks for wasting the last two seasons, Hextall. You are a piece of trash that has no business working as a GM. But this was known to everyone outside of Pittsburgh before he was hired here. I’m not sure why it took so long for people to wake up on this site.

Why is he still here????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad