GDT: Penguins Trade Deadline thread: What can we get for 3 packs of gum and a signed hockey puck?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

We want?!

• A shrubbery

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • Chychrun

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Karlsson

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Some other big name player

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Gritty bottom 6 player

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Gritty bottom pairing defenseman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offensive bottom pairing defenseman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goalie

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Some crazy move out of left field

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • To be sellers

Votes: 32 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
*** Keep this thread to Penguins related trades, rumors, rumblings, etc only please.***

skipper-madagascar.gif

Keep NHL related talk to this thread please:

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Zucker Geno Granlund somehow being stellar is the ONLY way this comes out a positive.
It's adorable that we're all trying to reconcile within ourselves that Rust is gonna be demoted to the 3rd line with Sully behind the bench. You're more likely to see some dumb shit like GCRust, Zucker-Granlund-Geno, Heinen-Carter-Rakell as the top-9, imo. :laugh:

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Worst ever trade deadline in the history of all trade deadlines lol... END with a BIG SPLAAT right in our faces lol..

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
The last cerebral, slow-skating, pass-first LW/C Finn we had meshed really well with Malkin, so maybe things could work out well here for Granlund?

Still don't like this Cap allocation tho.
Unless something has changed granlund isn't slow, he has at least that going for him

So did koltzov, kap, fata....

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't even imagine how the Penguins can add another top-6 forward at this point. What is your defense going to be next year? Are you just going to play Friedman and Ruhwedel everyday or something?

Reactions: Darren McCord

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I am just holding out hope that he is someone Vancouver wants.
I am holding out hope that the Pens are gonna trade for Tom Wilson because TK is friends with his brother or something.

This forward mix is maddening. A non goal scoring perimeter passer who has declined badly defensively is just what

Reactions: Andy99

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I can't even imagine how the Penguins can add another top-6 forward at this point. What is your defense going to be next year? Are you just going to play Friedman and Ruhwedel everyday or something?

The only way this makes sense is if Rust or Zucker is gone next somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad