Post-Game Talk: Penguins 3, Capitals 2 - SAVE US #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
the Penguins are pretty good at hockey

CqABKwtUsAA_qzH.jpg

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
It’s probably ZAR that’s out. Only 6:40 tonight and almost 3 mins less than anyone else. Plus he’s really been our worst forward so far.
I would take Jorris as center..Rowney and Kuhnhackl as wingers. Zar is slow..

I still don’t know about that 3rdline.. I gotta abig feeling s things will change when Geno and Hags are back..
I see Simon will having e a permanent spot..

Hockey Freak 7

Apr 1, 2018
We're really having to heavily rely on our top four. We need our bottom pair to be a bit more positionally sound. Oleksiak in particular. Although I thought he was bit better tonight than our last game in Philly.
Yea. I thought so . He’s not getting any minutes only 9 mins .. I think..

I will still give Letang only 17-20 minutes.. Dumoulin Deserves more minutes in my opinion..

jjp66

Apr 10, 2015
that was one of those wins that just felt so f***ing good given the circumstances and way it unfolded.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’re still playing too many plodders...ZAR, Rowney, Simon, Kuhn....the first three I’m not impressed with...they’re not really NHL players...it’s unfortunate that we don’t have the same speedy young players with upside to make an impact on the team as we had the last couple years with Rust, Sheary, Jake...even Wilson and Archi were better imo....

Hockey Freak 7

Apr 1, 2018
Mostly good. Solid 3rd period.

Off topic..
Ok I think Sid’s line is better when Dumoulin is active in the play and shooting the puck.. I like Sid’s line better with Määttä -Shultz pairing..
At one point Dumoulin was with Shultz or Ruhwedel I think..
Letang seem fine going against bottom lines with brassard and Sheahan

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Big O had under 10 mins tonight. He wasn’t great against Philly last game but thought he looked better tonight. Maybe the tight game at the end dried up his minutes

That was probably a factor but I think we can pinpoint the D Sullivan trusts the least. We’ve seen a variation of that every postseason. It’s just an awkward pairing, too. They look better apart but it’s another thing for the coaching staff to juggle for minutes. There’s a tweet somewhere about Oleksiak averaging shorter shifts than... maybe Ruhwedel. So either that’s exaggerating things a bit or they’re telling him to gtfo the ice at times.

I’m not pissed about his play but I can get why Sullivan would be cautious. Dude likes to pinch but there’s no Cole to babysit that now, things matter more and his defensive game is... I’m going to call it raw. Sully was arguably terrified of Schultz as the 2016 final went on.

the Penguins are pretty good at hockey

But also the worst.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I would take Jorris as center..Rowney and Kuhnhackl as wingers. Zar is slow..

I still don’t know about that 3rdline.. I gotta abig feeling s things will change when Geno and Hags are back..
I see Simon will having e a permanent spot..

Sully likes ZAR and even though the 4th line he’s on isn’t too helpful to his game, he’s just not showing enough. Simon is looking useful plus he has some skill

I think if we are healthy the 4th line could be:
Simon/Sheary-Sheahan-Kuhnhackl/Rowney
(although I doubt Rowney beats out Kuhn).

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
B's Bolts game 1 Saturday 3pm. Penguins Caps 3pm Sunday. f*** me. No western teams play day games.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Sully likes ZAR and even though the 4th line he’s on isn’t too helpful to his game, he’s just not showing enough. Simon is looking useful plus he has some skill

I think if we are healthy the 4th line could be:
Simon/Sheary-Sheahan-Kuhnhackl/Rowney
(although I doubt Rowney beats out Kuhn).
Pens 4th line wasn't awful. They did good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium