WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would be getting Joe Hendry for the show in Toronto and then figure out how to get him out of TNA.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Dijak really got played around. started off hot in NXT than that whole Retribution thing happened and he had to start over. TK should be all over him

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dijak really got played around. started off hot in NXT than that whole Retribution thing happened and he had to start over. TK should be all over him
He got hot again recently in NXT. Problem is, there's too many young guys that are either at his level or have bigger upside (e.g. age) there now. There isn't a "Keith Lee" type fight forever feud for him there now. And I think they had maybe one too many match too back in the day.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
oh god i forgot about Keith Lee. if he's still in AEW, they can re-do all that

What's the deal with him and Miro, is it them or Tony Khan?

I'm pretty sure like Ricky Starks being MIA is on Khan? But at the same time if he's really leaving for WWE soon, I can see why they don't have him doing anything.

(I know this is the NXT thread but I was randomly thinking about this. We can move this over to the AEW thread if need be)

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
What's the deal with him and Miro, is it them or Tony Khan?

I'm pretty sure like Ricky Starks being MIA is on Khan? But at the same time if he's really leaving for WWE soon, I can see why they don't have him doing anything.

(I know this is the NXT thread but I was randomly thinking about this. We can move this over to the AEW thread if need be)
someone else can chime if they know better but i reckon Ricky Starks got heat for showing up backstage at a WWE show

Miro i think is because he didn't want to job and i'm not sure about Keith Lee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad