Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
You photoshopping your fantasies, or was Lane there tonight?

Screenshot_20240629_002241_X.jpg

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Titanic is gawd awful Hollywood hog wash and that song is shit. LOL.

So sad this will be a thing forever with Demidov.

The year is 2028 and Demidov nets his 100th point of the season.

"Hey big guy, remember when the hawks, ducks, and jackets passed on this guy?"

"yeah, what a special night in vegas...you're here, there's nothing I fear and I know that my heart will go on... we'll stay forever this way you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on"

https://www.billboard.com/wp-conten...ft-2024-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&h=623&crop=1

"she looked good that night. cheers to celine brining demidov to montreal"

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
With the amount of picks/prospects we have. Do we think we can win a cup in 4/5 years with

(Trade) - Dach - Demi
Slaf - Suzi - Cauf
New - Beck - Roy

Hutson - Rein
Guhle - Mailloux

Fowler

(Trade) = anything between multiple 1st's, X, Hage, Kapanen, Mesar, Farrell, Barron, Struble or anyone even in the lineup above

If that trade piece can turn into an actual allstar this team is on the cusp of being elite. Demidov just changed the game

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I take Lidstrom but I mean you can say that about Keith vs Kane. I said it on here for a while to some people's dismay but defencemen are so much more valuable than forwards especially in the playoffs. So I'll always side with them. But that doesn't factor into how I judge them isolated. In a team context they're better but not individualistically
Fair enough

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a scenario where this guy breaks his SKA contract and comes over next season in the NHL or AHL?

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a scenario where this guy breaks his SKA contract and comes over next season in the NHL or AHL?

I hope he plays in the KHL next year because I wouldn't mind another top 10 pick. Hopefully he comes next year. I think he has a spot on the habs in 2025-2026.

he's just that talented of a player.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
unlikely , he won't be able to go in the rookies camp because sadly he has no canadian visa and he said himself that he has 1 year left in the KHL before he can come in NA. He will probably do like Michkov and come in a year when his KHL contract is over.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Scott Wheeler:

I can’t think of a better outcome for the Habs. We know where their young group of defensemen is at. Now, they’ve added two of the best forwards in the draft, one of whom is an elite skill guy and one of whom is a center with length, skating (Hage is one of the best skaters in the draft), skill (he gets high grades in this class here, too) and a profile that I love.

I believe that Demidov is the second-best prospect in the draft and is a home run for the Habs. A true game-breaker is the one thing it felt like their core was missing — the kind of player who can challenge for 90 to 100 points if things break right. There’s no guarantee that he will become that, but I see that kind of upside and he feels like a 70-to-80-point player at his floor. I think he’s going to make magic happen in the NHL and thrill one of the most passionate fan bases in professional sports. It’ll be great for the league.

And Hage might be my favorite prospect in the draft. I think he’s got a legitimate path to a long career as a top-six player. I comped him to Jordan Kyrou and I think that’s within reach.

This is a big day in the Habs’ rebuild and they had the best Day 1 of the bunch. One to remember.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad