Post-Game Talk: Patriots V. Jaguars: Pats fall to 1-6

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Mayo hasn’t earned enough respect to be calling ppl out in the media. Just gonna further alienate the team by doing it. He’s really bad at this
Btw this issue is pretty much every person who has worked under BB who gets a head coaching jobs downfall- they think their tough love will work when they have zero buy in from their team. They don’t realize they aren’t Bill.

And the hilarious thing is that you would NEVER catch Belichick deferring blame to the players like Mayo has done today. Drake Maye showed what leadership is today- he took responsibility despite being the best player on the field for them today. Mayo did not.

I was onboard with firing BB. I was willing to give Mayo a shot thinking the players would at least connect with him. That ain’t happening.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Mayo hasn’t earned enough respect to be calling ppl out in the media. Just gonna further alienate the team by doing it. He’s really bad at this

Calling your team soft is just admitting you're a bad coach

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Also is it just me that thinks it was pointless going for 2 there? It's still a 2 possession game instead of 1 because they failed to convert it instead of kicking the extra point
100%

This is a case where analytics can pound sand. I will die on the hill that you kick the extra point and make it 25-17. You put a different "game" pressure on the opponent when it's a one score game.

Reactions: Slipstick97

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED GIRL DAD
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Polk making IG posts and deleting them

Whats with these young players that havent done anything acting like theyre studs smh

I wanted Keon Coleman or Xavier Worthy team could have gotten one of them

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
It's kind of funny how they passed up Adonai Mitchell because of alleged character concerns, and ended up with someone with their own character issues, let alone actual performance issues.
Aligator arms his nickname unfortunately

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Good day

Maye looks very good and finished upright

Team one more game closer to 1 OA

Fans have plenty to complain about

The lack of star talent beteeen Jax & Patriots very apparent

Belichick left them in a mess

Why live in Lawrence when you can live in Andover or Georgetown is why we didn’t attract FA. Maybe you folks are whores for money - I get it. I might have been that way at 20 but as mature and develop wisdom you will see it’s not about money

Lot of lessons here - I just keep rolling the kids out and see what I got

Some People including popular talk show hosts wanted to throw Marchand in the trash in 2010, trade McAvoy & Pastrnak in 2016 for Trouba, Deal Betts and 4 other prospects including Devers for Cole Hamels, and go read the stuff on 2022 & 23 Jaren Duran

Belichick 1-11 starting I think HOF Jimmy Johnson 1-13, Dan Campbell lol

Chillax folks

Enjoy Maye, root for one overall, and all the soft whining players to identity themselves

All working out well as far as I’m concerned

Polk needs to play and play - shut up and hopefully his play which is speaking for him will register in his mind

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Good day

Maye looks very good and finished upright

Team one more game closer to 1 OA

Fans have plenty to complain about

The lack of star talent beteeen Jax & Patriots very apparent

Belichick left them in a mess

Why live in Lawrence when you can live in Andover or Georgetown is why we didn’t attract FA. Maybe you folks are whores for money - I get it. I might have been that way at 20 but as mature and develop wisdom you will see it’s not about money

Lot of lessons here - I just keep rolling the kids out and see what I got

Some People including popular talk show hosts wanted to throw Marchand in the trash in 2010, trade McAvoy & Pastrnak in 2016 for Trouba, Deal Betts and 4 other prospects including Devers for Cole Hamels, and go read the stuff on 2022 & 23 Jaren Duran

Belichick 1-11 starting I think HOF Jimmy Johnson 1-13, Dan Campbell lol

Chillax folks

Enjoy Maye, root for one overall, and all the soft whining players to identity themselves

All working out well as far as I’m concerned

Polk needs to play and play - shut up and hopefully his play which is speaking for him will register in his mind

Wrong year to have 1OA. I think there might be 9 players in the 2024 draft I'd take over anyone in 2025. Have to hope someone's stupid, falls in love with one of the QB, and pulls a Carolina way overpaying to move up.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Offer whatever you have to give to Ben Johnson.
I would love nothing more

He would have a QB to work with at least so we are probably more attractive to a guy like him now than we were last year anyway

Crazy that Maye is already the best player on this team. Who do we got as top 5-

1) Maye
2) Gonzalez
3) Barmore
4) Schooler
5) Baringer? Onwenu? Keion white maybe?

Happy for your Vikings at least, at least somebody in the thread is winning lol

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Polk making IG posts and deleting them

Whats with these young players that havent done anything acting like theyre studs smh

I wanted Keon Coleman or Xavier Worthy team could have gotten one of them
What did Polk?

He's got the yips and can't catch shit right now. He better pipe down lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad