Post-Game Talk: Patriots V. Jaguars: Pats fall to 1-6

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Mayo hasn’t earned enough respect to be calling ppl out in the media. Just gonna further alienate the team by doing it. He’s really bad at this
Btw this issue is pretty much every person who has worked under BB who gets a head coaching jobs downfall- they think their tough love will work when they have zero buy in from their team. They don’t realize they aren’t Bill.

And the hilarious thing is that you would NEVER catch Belichick deferring blame to the players like Mayo has done today. Drake Maye showed what leadership is today- he took responsibility despite being the best player on the field for them today. Mayo did not.

I was onboard with firing BB. I was willing to give Mayo a shot thinking the players would at least connect with him. That ain’t happening.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Mayo hasn’t earned enough respect to be calling ppl out in the media. Just gonna further alienate the team by doing it. He’s really bad at this

Calling your team soft is just admitting you're a bad coach

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Also is it just me that thinks it was pointless going for 2 there? It's still a 2 possession game instead of 1 because they failed to convert it instead of kicking the extra point
100%

This is a case where analytics can pound sand. I will die on the hill that you kick the extra point and make it 25-17. You put a different "game" pressure on the opponent when it's a one score game.

Reactions: Slipstick97

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED GIRL DAD
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Polk making IG posts and deleting them

Whats with these young players that havent done anything acting like theyre studs smh

I wanted Keon Coleman or Xavier Worthy team could have gotten one of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad