Post-Game Talk: Patriots V. Jaguars: Pats fall to 1-6

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
The positive about improved QB play and semi-competent OLine play is that it helps make the serious issues with the rest of the team much more apparent

Reactions: CDJ

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1729435561957.gif

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Yet another WR drafted by this team who can't catch the f***ing ball.

I get it was a tough catch since he got hit as the ball got there, but my lord dude. Drop after drop after drop in big spots

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
They were up 10 and are still getting dog walked by the 1-5 Jaguars before the end of the first half.

It really will be hilarious to see how Kraft spins this team being worse than last years team

Reactions: Johnnyduke

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
It’s so clear that this is a transition coaching staff that the Kraft’s knew would fail.

They didn’t want to hire an actual guy knowing the team was going to be a dumpster fire.

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
No coach BB and the roster still looks like it was put together by a dementia ridden old man.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Am I reading box score correctly...Pats gave up a 96 yard punt return for a touchdown? How?

Through 6 quarters Drake Maye has done fine but this team is just a disgrace. I could easily be talked into Eliot Wolf being one and done. Spend some money, do a proper search and hire a president of football ops.

It’s so clear that this is a transition coaching staff that the Kraft’s knew would fail.

They didn’t want to hire an actual guy knowing the team was going to be a dumpster fire.
I guess that's my only hope, that the carcass of Bob Kraft shows some urgency like Nick Caserio burning through two 1 year coaches and then landing Demeco Ryans.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
No coach BB and the roster still looks like it was put together by a dementia ridden old man.
Special teams was bad last year, but the largely one of the best in the league over BBs 20+ years. New coach and they still are terrible and making the same mistakes BB was killed for like over paying ST guys that play a handful of plays a game. The league continues to head in a direction that is de emphasizing ST and the Pats somehow continue to still get worse despite it.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston

How the Krafts where jumping around like school girls when their first round pick threw a touchdown pass don't have me believing that for a second.

Their football smarts left with Brady

Ad

Ad

Ad