Flyers identity and concept

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
They need to rebuild.
3rd youngest team in the league.

They play like shit!
Hmm, young teams tend to be highly inconsistent.

Like I said before the season, this is a win-win season.

Either those young players step up, they draft lower but they've developed a solid core of young players, or they don't and they have a great pool of assets going into the 2025 draft.

The identity is pretty clear, a fast aggressive team, but they're missing pieces (a fast puck driving LHD, another top 6 center) and it'll take time. Aggressive hockey is also mistake prone hockey until players get enough experience to cut down on their mistakes.
You forgot to mention how bad they miss Seeler and he will stabilize things.

They are not as young as you make them out to be. With the exception of Jett and MM they all have numerous years of NHL experience under their belts. NHL age > actual age.

If this group doesn't step "up" then they are even way further behind the years it is going to take. Do not trust this group with a great pool of assets. Hopefully they make some foolish trade for a secondary center they pass of ss top end.

Missing numerous pieces. It will take time. They will not allow it to take the proper time as they will continue the Flyers version of a rebuild.

Never seen such devotion in a droid befor.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Maybe its my bad english language or the bad way of describing what i meant. But it seems no one responded on my topic? Maybe someone ive Igored... i dont know

Didnt you guys think that the team gets run over a lot?
Didnt you guys think that our Snipers seems a lot of hot nothing?
Sorry, not your English. They talk about toughness but they don’t know their talent. They are a small team that SHOULD play a speed/skill game. But they don’t have the speed or skill to pull it off - and no snipers. Their bigger players aren’t hitters. Their D are small and soft or big and soft. Recognition of the talent they have would let them hire a coach who could develop it. Not happening, unfortunately. Let’s hope this year’s tank continues and we get a couple good players out of the draft. Selling off some vets at TDL could help too. PLAY Fedotov! Hagens or bust!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad