CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Loui was on the draft board??! Would have traded a 1st PP for him, I mean, he's a 30G scorer. Tier 1 keeper.
yeah but he plays for the Canucks (albeit with the Sedins most likely)

Buchnevich is going to be another Russian gem. He's only 21 and already played significant minutes in the KHL. He's next up in the great Russians after Tarasenko Kutznetsov and Panarin. The hype in me is too great to wait until the 12th round

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
In a PM to me earlier, he said "Hypnotic Toads,", so I'll wait his official announcement, as he never did reply to my reply on that name being too long....

Whatever works.

Yeah, Eriksson is a nice pick. He had a cpl sub-par years with Dallas and suddenly everyone forgets he was a 40-goal scorer. And with the Sedins is interesting as long as they've still got it.

..And thanks for making my pick, didn't want to slow the draft down.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

Buchnevich is going to be another Russian gem. He's only 21 and already played significant minutes in the KHL. He's next up in the great Russians after Tarasenko Kutznetsov and Panarin. The hype in me is too great to wait until the 12th round

He's a bust, Bae.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com

Forgot Kucherov!

I Pity The Foo

Jan 11, 2012
Victoria BC
Whatever works.

Yeah, Eriksson is a nice pick. He had a cpl sub-par years with Dallas and suddenly everyone forgets he was a 40-goal scorer. And with the Sedins is interesting as long as they've still got it.

..And thanks for making my pick, didn't want to slow the draft down.
he is only good if he scores. I have had him before he could be Vrbata this next season

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
he is only good if he scores. I have had him before he could be Vrbata this next season
I agree, Eriksson was on my radar fro sure but I decided to go with a guy who will get me fewer points but will win me 700+ faceoffs and has the same amount of PPP

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
looks like Monabae is expecting Larsson to excel withEdmonton in a larger role. Solid gamble IMO

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So in the other thread is says it is Techno Onions pick, but has Black Tigers logo..... and the spreadsheet says it is Pingu HCs pick.

So what kind of cluter**** is this? :laugh:

May 27, 2012
Earth
So in the other thread is says it is Techno Onions pick, but has Black Tigers logo..... and the spreadsheet says it is Pingu HCs pick.

Yeah, i'm confused. fong PMd me, but i'm not sure. I don't think it's mine

I know for a fact Black Tigers don't have an 11th. I think its Monabae's pick.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, i'm confused. fong PMd me, but i'm not sure. I don't think it's mine

I know for a fact Black Tigers don't have an 11th. I think its Monabae's pick.

I do too, I PM'd him because that's what the spreadsheet says. You have his pick in the 12th, so I think that is where things got mixed up. Not sure how the Black Tigers logo got used though :laugh:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
assuming we have no trades, this is the draft order for round 11

Pingu HC
Good Decisions
The Scorch
Army of the 12 Monkeys
Red Light District
Halifax Lions
The Scorch
Black Knights
Mighty Pigs
Goodfellas
Hamilton Slackberry
Peppering Angus
Pingu HC
The Techno Onion
The Techno Onion
Hypnotoad's Disciples
Army of the 12 Monkeys
The Terrors
Goodfellas
Hypnotoad's Disciples

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

b7e.jpg

For real, though, I've just been distracted. Flying back from Toronto now, will be fully committed to the task at hand.

On a side note, I'm glad that people do look at that first page in the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad