CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It's a simple enough mistake, except the Black Tigers logo. That is the part I still haven't figured out :P

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It's a simple enough mistake, except the Black Tigers logo. That is the part I still haven't figured out :P

What happened was that I cut/paste entire lines down, then change the img url and the team name. In this case, I cut and pasted down the Black Tigers line, but only changed the team name.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
What happened was that I cut/paste entire lines down, then change the img url and the team name. In this case, I cut and pasted down the Black Tigers line, but only changed the team name.

that makes sense

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I like Boedker, he could see new consistency playing with better offensive players.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Okay, as promised, I fixed up my available players list. Thanks to 100TG for compiling his list. I combed through it to remove the names I figured were irrelevant, just so that the list on the google doc is more manageable.

Last edited:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Okay, as promised, I fixed up my available players list. Thanks to 100TG for compiling his list. I combed through it to remove the names I figured were irrelevant, just so that the list on the google doc is more manageable.
No problem, I was making it for me anyway back in April, putting it in the format on here was easy enough using excel. But naturally I shared the long raw list, I reduced it for myself quite quickly :naughty:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Speaking of goaltenders.

I am willing to listen to offers on Petr Mrazek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad