CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man, this draft is killing me. I really was hoping I could've leveraged those prospect picks into some earlier main draft picks. I'm going to get three picks in three rounds starting with the 13th, but then another long wait. I have to pick which holes to fill, because I can't possibly fill them all.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Man, this draft is killing me. I really was hoping I could've leveraged those prospect picks into some earlier main draft picks. I'm going to get three picks in three rounds starting with the 13th, but then another long wait. I have to pick which holes to fill, because I can't possibly fill them all.

Feeling the same way. I think next round I will be able to fill 1 more need and from that point on it'll be difficult to find quality guys.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I have 4 picks in the first 27 picks and 6 in the top 60, then I have 2 rounds with no picks. The I have 6 more picks in the next 58 picks and am done in round 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad