CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I shot UC a text to let him know he's on the clock, but he has yet to reply so he is likely busy with Canada Day activities.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
God damn I love the palmieri pick. I would've taken him over a few other guys especially because of playing with Hall. I wanted to move up because of him :(

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
God damn I love the palmieri pick. I would've taken him over a few other guys especially because of playing with Hall. I wanted to move up because of him :(

He's still a bit of a gamble right now cause he's an RFA. I can't see Jersey not working out a contract with him, but until that's done he could still end up elsewhere. I actually had another player as my first pick but he ended up on a team i feel is trending down so i had to scramble a bit to find another.

Look at you living the high life

Haha truth be told i kind of wish i was home cause I'm missing out on all the free agent frenzy discussions with you guys. I'm on a slow ass, outdated netbook with a bad internet connection and i hate browsing on my phone.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
He's still a bit of a gamble right now cause he's an RFA. I can't see Jersey not working out a contract with him, but until that's done he could still end up elsewhere. I actually had another player as my first pick but he ended up on a team i feel is trending down so i had to scramble a bit to find another.

Haha truth be told i kind of wish i was home cause I'm missing out on all the free agent frenzy discussions with you guys. I'm on a slow ass, outdated netbook with a bad internet connection and i hate browsing on my phone.

trending down? that is not nice to say about the Monkeys

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
There's something ****y about my available players list. There's a lot of centres missing and I have no idea why. Sorry about that. You're better off trolling through player stat leaderboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad