CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Those who tank in fantasy lack fantasy integrity and fantasy self respect.

I tanked last season in another league ($100 dollar entry, 16 teams, salary cap) so I can stack up for seasons ahead.

McDavid, Marner, Bennett, and Ekblad on rookie contracts is verrrrrry nice.

#nointegrity

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I tanked last season in another league ($100 dollar entry, 16 teams, salary cap) so I can stack up for seasons ahead.

McDavid, Marner, Bennett, and Ekblad on rookie contracts is verrrrrry nice.

#nointegrity

I want to put forward a motion to remove bigger from the league, unless he pays us off.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
those who tank lack integrity and self respect

I can't stand tanking in these leagues either. I had this convo with YCMBMYOLO, I should have tanked in my first season, but I said F that and almost sold off my future just to get in the Ploffs. I gotta get up every morning and look myself in the mirror.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I can't stand tanking in these leagues either. I had this convo with YCMBMYOLO, I should have tanked in my first season, but I said F that and almost sold off my future just to get in the Ploffs. I gotta get up every morning and look myself in the mirror.

Man I remember that convo, that took place like two years ago! :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

tumblr_inline_mkfkufQC5O1qz4rgp.jpg

Fantasy Dignity[sup]TM[/sup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad