CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Because your team is trash..???

tumblr_moyl0qd6EA1qcolx2o1_500.gif

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
ooohhh Eichel is living with Moulson and they are playing together.... could turn out to be a sweet pick if they continue to build on the chemistry they have

:handclap:

also Grigorenko is available on yahoo, can you admins add him to my team thanks bye

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Flaming Horseheads - Jan Hejda became available, and has been added to your roster.

Flaming Wings - Mike Reilly is now available, and can be added to your roster (there is currently no room). Given you managed to end the off-season with one extra player, you need to decide who will be cut. You have one day of grace where Mike Reilly is your property, but after that he is fair game.

Pingu HC - Yahoo doesn't look as though they will put Slava Voynov in the system this year. Go ahead and replace him as you see fit.

Crosby's Chiclets - Mike Richards isn't in the Yahoo system, but if his grievance is successful or if he signs somewhere, you will have the right of first refusal.

Girouxsalem - Mikhail Grigorenko became available, and has been added to your roster.

Halifax Lions - Brett Ritchie has become available, but with your recent addition of Chris Kelly, your roster is full. You have one day of grace with Ritchie before he becomes fair game.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Unfortunately the first gamble for Lions did not go so well...

"Brett Ritchie is expected to miss the next three-to-four months following wrist surgery.
The Stars announced Tuesday that Ritchie underwent successful surgery to repair a ligament in his wrist. He suffered the injury while training for the upcoming season.

Sep 8 - 7:01 PM
Source: Dallas Morning News"

danmcd15

Jul 11, 2014
Hey guys, question for ya. In my keeper league, I traded Karlsson (third round pick) for Gio (11th round) to open up that spot. I've won the last two years and want to repeat again. Haha so my question is, I'm guessing I will have a choice between three players: Eichel, Ty Johnson, or Filip Forsberg. Maybe some outsiders for that pick would be Kucherov, Gaudreau, Okposo, Or Wheeler.

It is a keeper league so Eichel is very appealing, but if I'm more concerned about winning this year, is he still the smart pick? I'm fairly stacked up front, I'm just wondering because I can see him putting up anywhere from 40 to 100 points this year. Haha

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, question for ya. In my keeper league, I traded Karlsson (third round pick) for Gio (11th round) to open up that spot. I've won the last two years and want to repeat again. Haha so my question is, I'm guessing I will have a choice between three players: Eichel, Ty Johnson, or Filip Forsberg. Maybe some outsiders for that pick would be Kucherov, Gaudreau, Okposo, Or Wheeler.

It is a keeper league so Eichel is very appealing, but if I'm more concerned about winning this year, is he still the smart pick? I'm fairly stacked up front, I'm just wondering because I can see him putting up anywhere from 40 to 100 points this year. Haha

Your league sounds small. 10 man team?

Johnson is probably the safe pick, then I'd go Eichel then Gaudreau/Kucherov.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
For upside alone I'd pick Eichel. Players like him don't become available through trade unless you draft him. He's worth the investment.

danmcd15

Jul 11, 2014
Your league sounds small. 10 man team?

Johnson is probably the safe pick, then I'd go Eichel then Gaudreau/Kucherov.

Ya it is an 8 man league but 20 players per team, fairly small.

But ya Hox, I'm veering on picking Eichel because even if he doesn't produce this year, I suppose he would be good capital for a trade if need be. I can't really see him putting up less than 50 pts this year but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a heavy minus player which is a pretty crucial stat in our league.

Regardless, thanks for the advice guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad