CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Why would people use such a chat to talk about the Flames?

latest

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I think the chat makes sense at the deadline or during the draft when a bunch of us are online

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
It's an interesting deal, I like it for the Terrors but if Skinner rebounds and Lindholm breaks out this year, it could be a good deal for both teams.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
It's an interesting deal, I like it for the Terrors but if Skinner rebounds and Lindholm breaks out this year, it could be a good deal for both teams.

Sheahan shouldn't get overlooked here either. He is a promising young C, who also looks like he could break out in Detroit this year. Really didn't want to give him up honestly.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Sheahan shouldn't get overlooked here either. He is a promising young C, who also looks like he could break out in Detroit this year. Really didn't want to give him up honestly.

I had an eye on him but if Detroit plans on running with Datsyuk and Richards as the season's top 6 C then Sheahan get's pushed as the third line C.

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life

Now that Semin is gone Skinner won`t be saddled playing with him this year and will rebound.

Sheahan and Barkov had nearly identical numbers last year also. Barkov has the higher upside however Skinner's increased totals will make up for any deficiencies in this deal.

monkeys.png

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Now that Semin is gone Skinner won`t be saddled playing with him this year and will rebound.

Sheahan and Barkov had nearly identical numbers last year also. Barkov has the higher upside however Skinner's increased totals will make up for any deficiencies in this deal.

monkeys.png

Its not Semin's fault that team was garbage lol.

Aug 3, 2010
Looking to do a C for D or RW swap - Sutter/Desharnais/Jooris available.

Aug 3, 2010
Confirmed.:nod:

Palmieri should hit over 45pts provided he sticks on the Devils' top line. Their total lack of depth on the right side should guarantee he sees top-6 ice time and PP opportunities. Also can't go wrong with adding another dual-wing eligible player to the roster.

Sutter is a good depth option for the Intangibles although Sutter has a small chance of being relegated to third line duties if Horvat really steps up his game, but I think overall it's a solid hockey trade.

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't like Brandon Sutter that much, but this seems like fair value. Both players are moving into better opportunity this year. I just like having more centre depth.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I've watch alot of Ducks games in the last 2 years. Palmeri is...*shrug* hes alright. Pretty vanilla guy so pretty fair value trade.

On that note, Matthews scores in the Swiss league. So whos tanking for Matthews this year?

Can we sticky the chat room address to the OP?

I'd like to use it when talking to someone for trades, easier than the back and forth PMing if we're both at a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad