CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I noticed some of my players position status has changed. Does anyone have any idea when Yahoo does their final updates before the season starts, or has that already been done?

I remember last year Kreider was listed as a C in the offseason and then moved to LW later on.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I noticed some of my players position status has changed. Does anyone have any idea when Yahoo does their final updates before the season starts, or has that already been done?

I remember last year Kreider was listed as a C in the offseason and then moved to LW later on.

No deadline, they basically continually update them typically according to rotoworld i think.

I'm in the market for a depth center though. I seem to have more wingers than I thought I would have.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
No deadline, they basically continually update them typically according to rotoworld i think.

Well they have Lee listed C, he's a LW. Last year he was a C/LW. I have 2 other players in similar situations, if they don't make changes I'll have to make some deals.

Aug 3, 2010
It's probably one of the biggest drawbacks to not having a live draft, not being able to see the listed positions of players.

Sometimes it's a gift, and other times a huge detriment if you lose a few players with dual-position eligibility when they had them last year, or they got listed to C instead of wing and you have an imbalanced roster.

I have too many single-position centres but it's not really an issue right now. If anyone's looking to make a quick trade, let's see if we can make a deal... wouldn't mind a defenceman coming my way.

Last edited:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah I'm not thrilled. Especially when a guy plays a certain position, did so all of last season and is listed as something else. Lee was my first pick in this past draft and I picked him specifically to fill a need at LW.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, it's a bit of a lottery. Like, I almost picked Grabovski in part because of his triple-eligibility. But now I look and he's C/RW now.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah, it's a bit of a lottery. Like, I almost picked Grabovski in part because of his triple-eligibility. But now I look and he's C/RW now.

Yeah it is what it is, I'll figure something out. If it was one player, no big deal but I have this issue with 3 guys so it poses a challenge is all. I just really like my team and don't want to ship anyone out.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah it is what it is, I'll figure something out. If it was one player, no big deal but I have this issue with 3 guys so it poses a challenge is all. I just really like my team and don't want to ship anyone out.
I noticed tat with Eric Staal, he had been C/LW in the past but now is just C, but I think I lucked out and gained a couple dual position guys as well. I would say who they are but my ipad is updating to the new ios and I don't want to go to fantasy hockey sites on the work computer.

edit: I lost LW from both Staal & Berglund and gained Gaustad as a C/LW. It leaves me with 5 guys who are just listed as C, but with Berglund out a few months I'm not going to worry. I have 2 C/LW and 4 LW/RW though, so that is nice.

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
I somehow ended up with 4 dual eligibility wingers lol. Not even intentional.

Same here, although I was aware a few of my wingers were dual-position eligible. I lost Perreault's RW position as he's solely a centre right now, but instead, Nyquist is now a triple-position eligible forward so that's not a loss at all. :laugh:

Again, I have a few depth centres up for trade if anyone is looking for it. Let's balance rosters with some quick 1:1 trades. Jooris/Kelly/Sutter are all available for the right price, preferably defence or right wing. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad