CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
They will be officially added once the make the roster out of training camp.

I got some tough decisions to make on D. If Pouliot makes the Pens I'll likely want him him up to start.

May 27, 2012
Earth
They will be officially added once the make the roster out of training camp.

I got some tough decisions to make on D. If Pouliot makes the Pens I'll likely want him him up to start.

Pouliot will make the team. After Maata and Letang, the D is up in the air. They also have Cole and Scuderi.

Maata - Letang
Pouliot - Cole
Scuderi - Lovejoy
Dumoulin

They lost Depres, Erhoff and Martin. Lots of room.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
When are we allowed to place guys on IR and pick up replacements?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
YMCMBYOLO froze transactions for 3 days yesterday. Apart from that, you need to wait until NHL teams start putting guys on the IR.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
YMCMBYOLO froze transactions for 3 days yesterday. Apart from that, you need to wait until NHL teams start putting guys on the IR.
Alrighty, so nothing until training camp ends more or less. :laugh:

I don't want to drop Berglund yet, but rather place him on IR.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm curious if Nylander will make the team... Ho Sang has a chance too, as does Ritchie.

Speaking of all my talented young assets, I want to put this out there again:

If anyone feels like shopping a star player for a glut of futures, I'm your guy! Any time in the next few months. It's never too early to start thinking about the future.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Ummm no you misunderstand me. I'm sure he is on someone's team lol and not suppose to be on MINE.

Anyways I just dropped him off my roster.

Chiclets needs to drop Richards for me though :)

Okay, I will do it soon. I'm not at home right now though so I have not logged in.

Also, hard to say what will happen with Domi. Tippet is a good coach, but he has a huge bias towards vets. He really needs to be fired.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Okay, I will do it soon. I'm not at home right now though so I have not logged in.

Also, hard to say what will happen with Domi. Tippet is a good coach, but he has a huge bias towards vets. He really needs to be fired.

Lol can't fire the only thing keeping the yotes from a lottery pick :P

Ideally you don't want him to make the team this year to only score 20-30 points, I think you'd rather he develop more and comeback at 30-50 point potentials or like when the Yotes draft Austin Matthews lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad