CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Mhmm, until you are in a playoff hunt this year and move 1 or 2 of those guys to load up. :laugh:

Hey is anyone interested in prospect Laurant Dauphin for a 2nd PP?
Its very rare I'll move a prospect these days. I have no problem moving mail. draft picks. Especiallt with a fairly solid core.

Like I said. This draft isn't as bad as people make it out to be, so I'm Perce fine with my team.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Its very rare I'll move a prospect these days. I have no problem moving mail. draft picks. Especiallt with a fairly solid core.

Like I said. This draft isn't as bad as people make it out to be, so I'm Perce fine with my team.

Trust me, if you are competing you will trade your prospects

May 27, 2012
Earth
Looking to acquire a 2nd PP. Prospects and a one of my 3rds could be had. Most prospects are available expect a couple(I have 6 or 7). Main draft picks can be swapped as well.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
And that will happen as the season moves along. I'm quite content with my team and the main draft will add even more depth. should be a good year all around.

Yeah that's what I meant, if you are in a playoff position you'll have to deal away prospects.

Unless your post flew right over my head and i may just be rambling

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I don't have to deal away any prospects lol.

I've dealt away (if I can remember correctly) 4 prospects since the league started?

The only prospect I dealt away for a top player was Reilly. Every other top player acquired this year was for picks or swapping of players.

Guess it's good to have alot of trade bait than not have any trade bait?

With that said, what do you want for Mackinnon:naughty:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I don't have to deal away any prospects lol.

I've dealt away (if I can remember correctly) 4 prospects since the league started?

The only prospect I dealt away for a top player was Reilly. Every other top player acquired this year was for picks or swapping of players.

Guess it's good to have alot of trade bait than not have any trade bait?

With that said, what do you want for Mackinnon:naughty:

All your prospects

:sarcasm:

And was that a slight about me not having any trade bait? :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT:

To: Generic Team Name

Laurent Dauphin (prospect)

To: Crosby's Chiclets

2014 2nd round PP (9th pick)

This pick is on the clock now, I will make the selection next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad