CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I'm going out to dinner. I'll let the offers trickle in and make my selection, if I'm not satisfied, when I get back.

Uh oh, we gunna have problems again? :sarcasm:

If you didn't get that, look back at the 1st year draft and we had a little curfuffle involving someone not making their pick because they were on their phone.... ah, the good ol' days :laugh:

Anyways, there were a few reaches, like MDC... surprised Ekblad fell to 5th overall, too!

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
Announcing a trade:

Pressbox Millionaires acquires:
2014 11th round Main Draft pick
2014 1st round PP draft pick (15th overall)
2014 1st round PP draft pick (16th overall)

Quick Six acquires:
2014 10th round MD pick (15th overall)
All 2014 prospect draft picks the Pressbox Millionaires own in the 2nd and 3rd rounds (total of four)

This allows for some creative freedom early in both drafts for both teams and allows the PBM's to be lazy in the later rounds of the prospect draft. In all honesty I won't be here much after Sunday except for sporadic check-ins as I will be traveling abroad for a week starting Monday morning

Hate to be a stickler but you've said it's a total of four picks. I've gone to update my personal spreadsheet and it shows Pressbox Millionaires as owning six picks in rounds two and three?

Please advise asap lads :)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Hate to be a stickler but you've said it's a total of four picks. I've gone to update my personal spreadsheet and it shows Pressbox Millionaires as owning six picks in rounds two and three?

Please advise asap lads :)

My list had PBM owning four picks in rounds 2/3.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
if anyone is interested in prospect picks i got 3 in the 2nd round and 1 in the 3rd would be willing to trade for main draft pick

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
I'm willing to trade one or both of my 2nd round PP to acquire a pick in the 14th, 16th and/or 17th round of the main draft. Hit me up if you're interested!

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Curious: How do you edit the wikipedia to have like nice lines and stuff, you know. neaten it all out.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Curious: How do you edit the wikipedia to have like nice lines and stuff, you know. neaten it all out.

Do you mean in tabular form? You need to insert a table. If you're on a computer and you hit edit, there should be a list of a few different objects you can insert on the right side of the screen. Click table and select the appropriate options. If this doesn't work, go to edit someone else's page, copy their table, close the window, edit your own page, paste in what you copied and alter it appropriately.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Do you mean in tabular form? You need to insert a table. If you're on a computer and you hit edit, there should be a list of a few different objects you can insert on the right side of the screen. Click table and select the appropriate options. If this doesn't work, go to edit someone else's page, copy their table, close the window, edit your own page, paste in what you copied and alter it appropriately.

Did not notice anything on the right before, thanks m8!

edit

Hudlinator hasn't been online for almost a week, hope he comes on soon!

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Signature, you're still on the clock with the 16th selection. Jake Virtanen was already selected 9th overall.

Aug 3, 2010
Made my selection now, sorry about that. Went to bed after.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Pending drew making his pick today, we finished the 1st round in two days.

Great job guys!

Aug 3, 2010
Whoever is managing the Draft Board, can you edit the file?

I did not give up my 4th overall pick to Quick Six, it was the 15th overall pick (Crosby's Chiclets) of the first round.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Nice work guys. First round done in a day. All in all good round. I'm happy with my picks. I was hoping McCann would have dropped but Signature snatched him up.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Hey just heads up, I know I sent a list just in case I was holding up the draft, but I should be able to make my selections in a timely manner within the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad