OT: Paris Olympics 2024 - Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade Thread

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Why did the canadian stop at 3 throws?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I almost wrote a post saying they could get disqualified a few minutes ago after watching a "slowmo", but I didn't because I couldn't quite remember the rules. So not surprised someone protested...
Yeah in a replay it looked like they were close to stepping into another lane but I guess the runner didn’t go over the line

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What arrogance from Lyles.
Not only that but disrespect toward a very good athlete like De Grasse. De Grasse is almost 30 years old and his best days are behind him but he had a good enough career to warrant respect from peers in what will be his last OG probably. De Grasse now has 3 medals in 4 x 100m. One gold, one silver and one bronze. So saying "who" is a little bit meh!

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Not only that but disrespect toward a very good athlete like De Grasse. De Grasse is almost 30 years old and his best days are behind him but he had a good enough career to warrant respect from peers in what will be his last OG probably. De Grasse now has 3 medals in 4 x 100m. One gold, one silver and one bronze. So saying who is a little bit meh!
De Grasse got respect from The Man: Bolt. That's all he needs.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Not only that but disrespect toward a very good athlete like De Grasse. De Grasse is almost 30 years old and his best days are behind him but he had a good enough career to warrant respect from peers in what will be his last OG probably. De Grasse now has 3 medals in 4 x 100m. One gold, one silver and one bronze. So saying "who" is a little bit meh!
The only Olympics sprinter (100m, 200m and 4x100m) with more medals than De Grasse is Bolt. He's sprinting legend, even if not all his medals are gold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad