Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Oh boy, the loss is really starting to kick in. We were so damn close. Tough brake with all the injuries. Still an amazing run and lot's of good memories.

Couldn't get my 4 year old daughter to get excited about watching any games, but in the first round when she saw people throwing rats on the ice - she got crazy. I even have to buy her several rats because she thinks it was so awesome (I bought a rat from fla live arena some years ago, which she was playing with already)

Then comes this morning. I woke up early and was watching game 5. Then she wakes up with bright eyes and rats with her. Watches the game a little bit and then asks: "Daddy, when are we going to throw the rats again?" It was crushing to both of us when I answered "we aren't throwing any rats today, it's over now" 🥺

Well, it is what it is. So proud of our team anyway.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Let’s be honest, hoarding picks and prospects with Dale never did anything good for us either.
Well, with picks like Denisenko and Borgstrom, WTF did you expect lmfao.

People rag on Dale for the Crouse pick (trading him away was a way worse decision)....meanwhile we could have also picked Debrincat and we went for *beep beep boop boop* Adam Mascherin

Reactions: 16Skippy

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
With half the team dead, God I can't f***ing wait for the meme squad

200w (1).gif

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Well, with picks like Denisenko and Borgstrom, WTF did you expect lmfao.

People rag on Dale for the Crouse pick (trading him away was a way worse decision)....meanwhile we could have also picked Debrincat and we went for *beep beep boop boop* Adam Mascherin
Crouse would've been a monster on this playoff team. Holy shit I don't even wanna think about how amazing he would've been in this group.

Lol anyone that mattered was pretty much running on pills.

Also, looking forward to starting with the Charlotte Panthers in October

Just cannot get over the warrior qualities of these guys.

We're all criticizing guys like Ekblad for skating so slow and Montour for not putting up points for a while there, meanwhile they're literally falling apart and being kept together by tape and bandages.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Crouse would've been a monster on this playoff team. Holy shit I don't even wanna think about how amazing he would've been in this group.

Just cannot get over the warrior qualities of these guys.

We're all criticizing guys like Ekblad for skating so slow and Montour for not putting up points for a while there, meanwhile they're literally falling apart and being kept together by tape and bandages.

That essentially means Eetu's injury was unplayable. Fractured knee cap probably. He was out there skating to see if he can go through it.

Honestly sucks.

Funny we thought that we were just unlucky to be injury free till round 4. Nah. Guys were running on pills from Calle Ocho and gorilla glue.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Ekblad after making that pass to Tkachuk that he got blown up on.

0C320CD7-36DC-4827-AD51-71FC99942DAC.gif

Was a fun ride sucks that it’s over. Finding out how hurt some of these guys were almost makes me feel bad for the shit I talked about them.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Is there a video of the team doing something/showing appreciation to Bob after the playoffs?

I'm sure staying in net for 8 goals last game really did a number on his playoff stats.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad