Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg

1686717999038.png

Lots of sceptics in the comments

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
Well, the bad news is everything that could sting this franchise in the worst way happened tonight.

The good news is there is nothing that can hurt me anymore.
Such an optimistic view on life! There is always something around the corner, and if there isn't...I guess one would feel kind of lonely. Or something.

Hockey: Well. This sucks.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Well, that would suck to have have key guys out to start next year.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Thanks guys, it was an epic run. Importance of it will show later days.

See you at the draft, oh wait, we don`t have any picks - free agency then!

Reactions: scholl

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
My concern is Paul Maurice too set in his ways. Yes he built a scheme here that makes us competitive as a playoff team but we had many many one point wins and low scoring wins. Hockey players are bigger stronger and faster and those that don’t adapt will be left behind. My thinking Pomo hires a coach that brings in a that brings a complimentary offensive philosophy to the existing structural makeup.

Last edited:

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
I think the mojo dissappeared after we had to wait over a week after the CF win.
Still an awesome run, GZ to the Knights!
Fix the D and try again next year.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
So your telling me everyone but Reino was hurt? What about Vegas they were completely healthy? no injuries at all? It’s it the style that caused this cause from what I’m reading it looks like Colin white gets top 6 mins At the start of the season

It sounds like this locker room was filled with WW1 soldiers. holy shit.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
No surprise on the injuries. They played a physical game and then faced a team that was bigger and could play physical as well.

Still optimistic about this year and next.

Zito still has a tough offseason with the goalie cap hits, blueline looking meh with no pipeline guys ready and the bottom 6 needing more talent.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I wish I could have followed this run closer but Real Life has been a bitch.

Proud of the resilience shown, happy that they made it this far; did not expect us to make a deep run. Wish it had ended on a higher note but oh well.

Heal, have good offseason, come back better next year. And no more Staals please.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
I'd assume since the run is over the store at the arena is closed now till next season?

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Injured or not

This was a very very embarrassing round expecially last game

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
It is what it is. Boys played their hearts out. Just didn’t have the depth to compensate. I could care less what other fans see. We made it, they didn’t. Only one who can talk shit is Vegas

I dont care what other think. Just feels bad for the players and us fans.

Reactions: Vilam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad