Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I went into the SCF with no expectations, but this was still a depressing end to an otherwise incredible playoff run.
Just stopping by to say that many of you folks from HF Panthers were great contributors to the Main Board GDT’s and it was nice to get to know many of you a bit more.

Amazing run for your Boys coming in as an 8th seed.

Future still looks very bright for your Team.

Enjoy the Summer with your families.

Cheers
IMG_3802.jpeg

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
The fact that we even made it this far is a testament to the players and staff. It has been an amazingly fun ride for a team that every single one us knew was very flawed. The moment we signed the Staal's and went bargain hunting for Balcers and White you just knew it would be a slog of a season. We all knew we were playing with house money and was only time it would run out. No reason to be embarrassed outside of tonight's loss. (Hopefully this leaves a lasting taste in their mouths just like Tampa losses did though) We just ran out of luck and gas and Vegas has something we don't, depth and the ability to circumvent the cap😉. (I kid)

We will reload this offseason with so much cap space finally opening up. We will get healthier as I'm sure the list of guys needed some repairs will be long after this season. Our young guys like Lundy and Mackie, Deni ,Benning will have another offseason to improve on themselves and compete for the limited spots on our squad. I know Mo doesn't favor the kids but its their job to make it so he cant ignore them, the competition is needed.

In the end this run will only make this team better and a has brought in tons of new fans and attention to the team which is most important for the longevity of the sport here. I Think we will be back sooner then later and am high on the future of the franchise.

I'm also happy I got to be at the game and see us clinch the ECF finals with my son and ingrain the same love for the game into him that we all have. I never got see a playoff game in 96'. didn't have cable so had to listen to every game on the radio. To be there in person was a big deal to me. We waited a long time to get here and we got here with the worst team we have iced in 4 years. To think we cant get here again is silly. It's a hard road to get here but this team is only going to get better. Either way enjoy the offseason and see you guy once the draft and FA rolls around. Look forward to another season of watching half you guys teetering on the edge after a loss or a win.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Really enjoyed being a part of the GDTs with everyone on this run. It was an insane year when you consider all the ups and downs. Going from squeaking into the playoffs to the Stanley Cup Final, that's something special. I'm happy for our franchise to have experienced this. It's a run we won't forget for a long time.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
vegas just was the better team. very deserving win.

excited to see what we can do with the cap space this offseason.
Cannot deny the truth. More even refereeing? Maybe goes 6 games. Dallas doesn’t force game 6 and thus there’s a shorter break? Maybe goes 6 games. Tkachuck avoids the hit? Maybe goes 6. Vegas somehow plays Seattle in round 2? Maybe tires them out more and again maybe goes 6 games. All of that happens? Maybe goes 7 games and then you never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad