Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Did the magnificent TV panel talk about a Vegas Dynasty yet? I’m expecting that any moment. They already have a run of 1 championships.

DarthRevenue

Jun 5, 2023
better or worse than the 96 SCF? Yeah we won one, but also got blown out twice

better or worse than the 96 SCF? Yeah we won one, but also got blown out twice

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Marchessault wins the Smythe.
1686712215111.png

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
If you were one of the people who argued me because you didn't think tallontless was the worst gm of all time, you do now.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Not a Panthers fan and I know you don’t want to hear it right now but you guys had a pretty amazing season. To run through that gauntlet in the East. Amazing. Vegas is a great team and no shame in losing a bit of steam, some injuries and just not being quite able to finish the job.

There’s plenty of work for Zito to do but if you guys keep Tkachuk healthy, your gonna have the heart and identity to build around.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Not a Panthers fan and I know you don’t want to hear it right now but you guys had a pretty amazing season. To run through that gauntlet in the East. Amazing. Vegas is a great team and no shame in losing a bit of steam, some injuries and just not being quite able to finish the job.

There’s plenty of work for Zito to do but if you guys keep Tkachuk healthy, your gonna have the heart and identity to build around.
shit I feel better all ready

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Tough result. Glad to have experienced it either way. Guys ran out of gas. They deserved to go out better. They deserve respect of this fanbase.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad