Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I'm also not going to post repeatedly in this thread about how much I love him when the Panthers are about to be eliminated by his team in the SCF.

Because I'm not a f***ing bozo.

I don't love him lol. Don't be hyperbolic. You guys keep bringing it up and asking me about it, and I'm responding in a polite manner.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Piling it on. Ouch.

Game is definitely a game of inches. Panthers had some luck with that to start the playoffs. Ran out in the finals.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I never cared that we lose but how we lost this is a pathetic mess that will not go well for our future. Last impressions mean everything. Maurice was way to glib all series I think winning got to his head.

Reactions: Vilam

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Anybody know of a good movie same question I asked the last time we were in Vegas…utter catastrophe.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
giphy (11).gif

Me seeing everyone get upset at the guy that acts and posts like he's better than everyone.

Learn hockey baby

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
They were either gonna get prime Bob tonight and win a 2-1 hockey game or get run out of the rink with this lineup.

I can observe the behavior of other posters and comment as I like within the terms of service. I think you're the last person who should be making recommendations here, fwiw.
Why? i e forgotten more about hockey than most on this board will ever know. I’ve had high end experience. And try to share it. I don’t follow a baseless bias blinded by favorites and allegiances.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
ouch getting blown out... sad... what can you do.. was a great run fellas.. we won 3 series... and won a finals game.

Thats progress..

Hopefully next few years feel good

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Pretty embarrassing effort to be honest. Sure the run was fun and they played their asses off but this is a gross look and they r getting absolutely embarrassed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad