Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Montour and staal are unbelievable. maurices belief in staal shoukd Get almost any coach fired alone. it’s completely irrational and unreasonable.

Reactions: 16Skippy

Justlou4545

Jul 14, 2007
Hialeah,Fl
Welp was fun while it lasted. Proud of these guys need more depth next year.Vegas wanted it more. Won every puck battle and still hustling to every lose puck. Our guys just waitng for the game to come to them.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
That's soon to be Stanley Cup champion Smith
Do you really have to be such a jerk to people who root for the same team? Do you really think most people like it when you post this kind of intentionally inflammatory stuff? I guess, whatever makes you happy.

Reactions: PSLguy

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
This is just bad hockey from this Florida team. We couldn’t get the puck out of their friggin zone for like 10 minutes.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Doyou say that every Stanley Cup Finals to a player the Panthers traded or are you just enjoying watching the team you allegedly a fan of lose?

Yes. I like certain players more than other players. Especially former players. Don't have a beef with Smith like most people here do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad