Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Me saying we have been lucky means I would rather got swept by the Bruins? Lol. Where is the logic in this question. Complete strawman.

I've called how I've seen it. And I've posted plenty of positive comments in this run. It's been a hell of a run, and now our best season of all time.

I haven't even been too down this series as I've already mentioned in this thread we are getting beat by the better team.

I was so relaxed in the Carolina series because they had already surpassed expectations.
But your travel doesn't finish with reaching the Finals.
But some plays and momentum killed efforts and chances.
Sure we came far, but you can play this end clean out. Not what I get to see.

Positive I like PoMo fast adjustments.
I like players try and don't give up. But their is always someone who held up the Goal. unlucky yes.

But then those mistakes no small big and bigger mistakes and always then 1:0 behind. that hurts.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Fwiw every single broadcast other than Bally Florida has been highly biased against Florida.

I don’t understand why all the broadcasters f***ing suck to begin with given their lack of emotion but also their clear bias towards who ever Florida is playing against.

f*** them all. Bring back Gary Thorn or Mike emrick

Reactions: Vilam and KW

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I feel like someone we least expect is going to tie it up. Lomberg? Staal? Other Staal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad