Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Officiating like we've seen in these finals makes hockey hard to watch.

I don't think the Panthers win this series with more powerplays but what the officials have brought forth in this final is downright pathetic. They are atrocious in so many ways.

Vegas can do no wrong, how was that not a penalty when they cross checked Gudas? Tripped Ekblad right in front of the net? Didn't blow a whistle on a covered puck?

Bring on the robots because these olds f***s are literally redacted.

Reactions: Vilam

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Lol. No. Why would you think that?

I really wanted to beat Toronto after their chants of wanting Florida. But after that it has been gravy for me.

It is sometimes better to be lucky than good. Just pointing out that we were very lucky to even get here. I'll take it over being unlucky and not even making the playoffs.
This is simply bullshit and wrong.

Reactions: PSLguy

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Haven't read anything positive (other than t h e occasional Bob comment), just negativity.

Maurice is terrible, Barkov is terrible, team is lucky, etc.

Me saying we have been lucky means I would rather got swept by the Bruins? Lol. Where is the logic in this question. Complete strawman.

I've called how I've seen it. And I've posted plenty of positive comments in this run. It's been a hell of a run, and now our best season of all time.

I haven't even been too down this series as I've already mentioned in this thread we are getting beat by the better team.

I was so relaxed in the Carolina series because they had already surpassed expectations.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I'm gonna go enjoy my evening. I'm gonna go workout. Play with daughter

Convince my wife to do cochinadas later then workout again

It's been fun boys. Bertuzzi signing gonna hit like crack and that Ekblad buyout or news of liposuction would be good too
I had to google what that word meant. Sounds like a much better time than suffering through the rest of this game.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Pitreangelo, Martinez are good experienced defenders. Theodore is pretty good too and then you have Whitecloud Hague etc. But it’s not like these are Chelios, Lidstrom, and Leetch…this d they play is a system and on the coaches. They give you absolutely nothing. They have everyone in front of Hill. Why can’t we implement a similar tactic? This is the second season in a row we get absolutely destroyed by this turtle. Tampa last season and now Vegas.
maurice Plays man to man and his system has 3 forechecker usually deep because all the team does is it dump it deep. he cannot adjust whatsoever. Dump it in. dump it out.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee

I don't think the Panthers win this series with more powerplays but what the officials have brought forth in this final is downright pathetic. They are atrocious in so many ways.

Vegas can do no wrong, how was that not a penalty when they cross checked Gudas? Tripped Ekblad right in front of the net? Didn't blow a whistle on a covered puck?

Bring on the robots because these olds f***s are literally redacted and I can't take it anymore.

Reactions: PSLguy and KW

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Pitreangelo, Martinez are good experienced defenders. Theodore is pretty good too and then you have Whitecloud Hague etc. But it’s not like these are Chelios, Lidstrom, and Leetch…this d they play is a system and on the coaches. They give you absolutely nothing. They have everyone in front of Hill. Why can’t we implement a similar tactic? This is the second season in a row we get absolutely destroyed by this turtle. Tampa last season and now Vegas.
I can tell you why. Ekblad sucks, Marc Staal sucks even more.

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
6 PP goals and one short handed goal in 10 periods for Vegas. That sums up this series.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Lol people blasting Maurice apparently missed that the team was ill equipped and low IQ to adapt responsible play and still play with a stretch game.

They literally had to abandon the stretch game to give them a chance to just have a winning record.

The team was too dumb shit to do it. But yea. Maurice's fault

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I knew the officiating was going to be an issue when Hill slashed Tkachuk and then punched him in the face with his blocker/stick and nothing was called on him but Cousins gets called for defending Tkachuk.

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den

Bring on the robots because these olds f***s are literally redacted and I can't take it anymore.

The worst I’ve ever seen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad