Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Getting out muscled, no puck possession, and Vegas has had excellent goaltending. Barkov needs to update the software to score goals mode otherwise…. Giving up a short handed goal is inexcusable

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
maurice just can’t make adjustments. Team
got outchanced every single series with 0 adjustments. What an incredible run it was but if you don’t think it was pure horseshoes and bob playing out of this world then your gonna be in for a rude awakening next season If maurice doesn’t adjust

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Whistle was blown like 5 years before that second goal. Clown show of a finals, 5v9. NHL already knew how this was going before puck drop Game 1. Congrats Bettman, guy will be breaking out the Jergens tonight.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
And you would rather have gotten swept by the Bruins?

I'm extremely pleased by the team's performance in the playoffs. They have battled the entire Spring to get where they are tonight.

Ran out of gas having to beat three 100+ points team's just to reach the finals.Yes, Bob was outstanding but the team did not have much puck luck at all, they earned every goal.

They ran into a healthy, rested Vegas team that had an easy path to the finals once the season ended and they were able to circumvent the cap.

Proud of the team and this game's not over yet!
You are right. And the pride for it will come at some point when the pain of the sting faids away. For me not in a while for sure

Reactions: PSLguy

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
These guys are el done-zo. The forward group was already on the ropes with Luostarinen out. With Tkachuk out, it's discount night at the dollar store in there.

Wpghomer

Nov 28, 2019
Winnipeg Jets fan coming in peace. I get that the Golden Showers are a solid team and problebly deserve to win but RE: the second goal. 1) The puck was covered/out of the ref's sight so play should be called dead; and 2) (by my feed at least) the whistle went before the puck crossed the line. WTF Refs!@!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
And you would rather have gotten swept by the Bruins?

I'm extremely pleased by the team's performance in the playoffs. They have battled the entire Spring to get where they are tonight.

Ran out of gas having to beat three 100+ points team's just to reach the finals.Yes, Bob was outstanding but the team did not have much puck luck at all, they earned every goal.

They ran into a healthy, rested Vegas team that had an easy path to the finals once the season ended and they were able to circumvent the cap.

Proud of the team and this game's not over yet!

Lol. No. Why would you think that?

I really wanted to beat Toronto after their chants of wanting Florida. But after that it has been gravy for me.

It is sometimes better to be lucky than good. Just pointing out that we were very lucky to even get here. I'll take it over being unlucky and not even making the playoffs.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Whistle was blown like 5 years before that second goal. Clown show of a finals, 5v9. NHL already knew how this was going before puck drop Game 1. Congrats Bettman, guy will be breaking out the Jergens tonight.
The team hasn’t been in the series. Can’t believe anyone can mention the refs after the dismantling that has taken place. The team is 0 fer on the pp. the team can’t generate anything in the slot whatsoever unless it’s a bouncing rebound in traffic 1 inch from the goalie. 0 mid slot chances. 0 rush chances. But the refs? Lmao

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
The team hasn’t been in the series. Can’t believe anyone can mention the refs after the dismantling that has taken place. The team is 0 fer on the pp. the team can’t generate anything in the slot whatsoever unless it’s a bouncing rebound in traffic 1 inch from the goalie. 0 mid slot chances. 0 rush chances. But the refs? Lmao
I hope you get stuck in Henday traffic V. Just let us all be bitter.

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
Listen man. we get it the team is dog shit. The NHL hasn’t called this series amazing.. it can be both…

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Over the last 2 seasons there was hardly ever a game where you could count out this team. So many times they managed to come back. Shutting off the TV too early was a mistake so often...

But this feeling was never there against VGK. The OT win was a glitch. To me this is the reason why this feels so bad

Reactions: Marco 85

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'm gonna go enjoy my evening. I'm gonna go workout. Play with daughter

Convince my wife to do cochinadas later then workout again

It's been fun boys. Bertuzzi signing gonna hit like crack and that Ekblad buyout or news of liposuction would be good too

Reactions: austropanther

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
Pitreangelo, Martinez are good experienced defenders. Theodore is pretty good too and then you have Whitecloud Hague etc. But it’s not like these are Chelios, Lidstrom, and Leetch…this d they play is a system and on the coaches. They give you absolutely nothing. They have everyone in front of Hill. Why can’t we implement a similar tactic? This is the second season in a row we get absolutely destroyed by this turtle. Tampa last season and now Vegas.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
After a great postseason where the team - and the coach - overachieved AND played well AND deserved to be in the SCF, here come the losers who can only complain. That is absolutely the most horrible take here.

Well, my take is 1) this game isn’t over yet, and 2) even if we lose, this was a great postseason, AND 3) we haven’t been lucky, Bob hasn’t been lucky - unless you’re willing to say Vegas has been lucky and should be down 3-1.

Like everyone always says, you make your own luck. You can’t apply that only one way. It goes for everyone.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Haven't read anything positive (other than t h e occasional Bob comment), just negativity.

Maurice is terrible, Barkov is terrible, team is lucky, etc.
That’s just reality. Everyone here is happy the team was winning. Every team needs alot of
kuck to make it this far. But the reality is they got outplayed consistently.

Reactions: I am not exposed

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I'm gonna go enjoy my evening. I'm gonna go workout. Play with daughter

Convince my wife to do cochinadas later then workout again

It's been fun boys. Bertuzzi signing gonna hit like crack and that Ekblad buyout or news of liposuction would be good too
This is a very healthy way to spend your time. I should do the same thing right now 😉 happy for you that you get something positive out of this day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad