Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I don’t want to hear we were outmatched most of our guys played…we just stink !!!
Panthers were a 92 point, 8th seed. Yes, they were outmatched in every series this post-season. The lineup is so fragile that losing Loustar hurt badly. Then losing the little 3ngine that could, Tkachuk, buried them in this game.

I disagree that they stink, just not playing well.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I turned the game off a while ago, but I don't really hate on Maurice for tonight.

This team would have needed to stay 100% healthy among the top six caliber forwards to have a chance to win the series, and it would have needed Bobrovsky to continue playing great in net. Neither of those things happened.

Manhattan

Dec 23, 2013
Stockholm
Size and depth is what they say….

Close to 10 pounds more per Vegas player (5th heaviest, 4th tallest) vs. 3rd shortest and lightest.

Vegas Actually has a forth line worth the name.

Gudas, Staal, Mahura…… Barely a tape to tape pass all playoffs and yet the team got to the finals, yet never showed up.

Tank is empty and One man Army Tkachuk Didn’t play.

Well worthy the cup, but this is now embarrassing How it looks and takes away from the incredible run Made.

Again, Size and Depth.

Reactions: PSLguy

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Why all the Maurice hate? Dude literally squeezed water out of rocks. We made the SC finals with the ragtag group of scrubs he was given. We lost to a monster team. We could’ve had Bowman behind the bench and we still would’ve gotten spanked.
Because maurice is a bad coach. Carried by elite all world historic goaltending through 3 series. A very small tiny sample. The team never adjusted, soecial teams were a disaster all year, team has a system built on luck with no adjustments. Needed Chicago to win a road game last game of year to even make playoffs. history and a larger sample shows maurice is a very mediocre coach

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
Change is needed for next season
out: Eric and Marc Staal, White, Duke, Dalpe, ask Stinkblad to waive the NTC or buy him out. Maybe Reinhardt trade as well.

We need a change

Lomby should never see anything above the 4th line next year.

I would bring Goudas back for 1 or 2 years.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Sorry Maurice only gets a pass because he got us to the cup but then in one series erased everything he accomplished.Same story different year just look at the Tampa Bay series.
This teams D core sucks. They move the puck decently and suck at everything else.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It’s much easier to accept this type of loss though over making it a seven game series and losing in the final minute, or OT. At least I see the bus is quickly driving toward the cliff and I can be at peace with the imminent destruction

Reactions: PanthersHockey1

CoolioFunk

Apr 15, 2021
Pretty disappointed in this outcome. I'm proud that we made it this far and would have accepted a loss as long as we made it close but this is humiliating. I suppose we were dead in the water multiple times this year and I should be happy but it's gonna take some time. At least if anything can have some solace f***ing over Bruins, leafs and Canadiens fans lol.

Ad

Ad

Ad