Post-Game Talk: Panthers 3 @ Golden Knights 9 - 6/13/23 - That run was a lot of fun!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you Believe?

• Total voters

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
2023 has been tough for me. My dad has health problems and compounded with finding out he has stage 4 just recently and he can't do anything because his heart is too weak.

I'm thankful the team gave me a form of distraction. The Heat too since he is a heat fan. Extremely thankful I got to watch a few more games with dad.

It is What it is. Hopefully we get the same ride and he is around for it

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
2023 has been tough for me. My dad has health problems and compounded with finding out he has stage 4 just recently and he can't do anything because his heart is too weak.

I'm thankful the team gave me a form of distraction. The Heat too since he is a heat fan. Extremely thankful I got to watch a few more games with dad.

Sorry to hear that man. At the end of the day these are jsut games. Wishing all the best for you and your pops in your time together.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
GG Florida. Thank you for assisting in Dubas’ dismissal. Y’all played great and above expectations!

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021

Sorry to hear that. Enjoy every moment you can with him while you still have a chance. What I wouldn’t give for just another minute with my dad.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Sorry to hear that man. At the end of the day these are jsut games. Wishing all the best for you and your pops in your time together.
Thanks man.

I think outside of being happy after the g4 game winner by Chucky in round 3, all the memories of my dad moving us to Florida from the Philippines just flooded in ya know. He is the reason I got into hockey to begin with. Not because he is a fan. But he moved us here right when the year of the rat started

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad