Value of: Panic: Elias Pettersson Trade Offers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Burnt down Vancouver is still much nicer to live than anywhere in Edmonton.

Vancouver, where you can choose between a $1M two-bedroom apartment in a wildly overrated city, or a nice home in a meth-riddled shithole just outside of where all the action happens!

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Yeah Mackinnon turned into a 100 point player in his D+5 year

The same year Pettersson is in now. So if you want to keep this bad analogy up EP needs to score 97 points this season.
I think his point was that development is non-linear, not that Mackinnon and Pettersson have the exact same career paths.

Reactions: flamesforcup

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
I think his point was that development is non-linear, not that Mackinnon and Pettersson have the exact same career paths.

upload_2021-10-31_10-25-48.gif

Reactions: John Johnson

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
The value is terrible though, for a player like Pettersson. Who is signed for 3 more years.

Not quite 3 years. And he has said he wants to win. So if things don’t change quickly, it could be 2.5 years, since they’ll trade him at the deadline rather than risk losing him for nothing.

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
So you aren’t willing to bet on it lol. Admit even you think your team sucks and you have no faith in them.
I think most knowledgeable VCR fans see weakness within their roster and they hate their GM badly but I if they are a real fans they are not going to sell out their team, as you "said after 7 games."

We get it the Avs are a good team and will finish ahead of the Canucks, but thinking because you know this will make another fan sell out their team is just obnoxious IMO.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I think most knowledgeable VCR fans see weakness within their roster and they hate their GM badly but I if they are a real fans they are not going to sell out their team, as you "said after 7 games."

We get it the Avs are a good team and will finish ahead of the Canucks, but thinking because you know this will make another fan sell out their team is just obnoxious IMO.
I mean if you say dumb **** like this you deserve to get called out for it:
ZvtOmjM.jpeg

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Better Pettersson(Marcus) and Jake Guentzel.

But this is happening only because I placed a bet that he will have most points of Swedish players this season

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
He's an offensive Dman, we don't need offensive dmen, we need stay at home guys and/or two way dmen. Girard is neither of those. By definition that makes him redundant.

That’s like saying, “we don’t need Jacob de Grom because we already have starting pitchers.”

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Hey look another guy who looks at Girard's size and just assumes he can't play defense.

Or maybe a guy who has watched him play, listened to your fellow fans who called him an offensive Dman, I'm not saying he sucks or that he can't play defense at all, but his role and expertise is not of that which I mentioned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad