Value of: Panic: Elias Pettersson Trade Offers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
muffin's logic: mackinnon wasn't important until his 5th season. if he had been traded for a bag of pucks, it would have been fair value.

muffin is jim benning's burner account? is benning just a double agent? it would explain a lot.
Cmon, even Jim Benning isnt that dumb. Benning traded a 1st for Miller because he had the foresight and vision to see JT miller as a 1st line player. While Muffin would try to trade a 4th line player like compher for JT miller and get rejected. Most of these armchair GMs on HFboard would probably be worst than Benning. Just imagine an Avs fan offering food scraps for Pettersson. After that call they probably would not be able to do any trades with other GMs because they dont know how to trade and what other teams need or wants are.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
He's an offensive Dman, we don't need offensive dmen, we need stay at home guys and/or two way dmen. Girard is neither of those. By definition that makes him redundant.
Tell me you don’t watch Girard without telling me you don’t watch Girard.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
I would love Petterson centering Laine and Voracek. Price would be seriosly high but offer could be 2x 1st 2 NHL players and prospect

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Bookmark all these Trade offers Nucks fans. Cause in two years, the offers will be half that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby9

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Bookmark all these Trade offers Nucks fans. Cause in two years, the offers will be half that.
images

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
GTFO. Seider is going to retire a Red Wing.

You can have Hronek, Zadina and a 2nd for EP40 and you will like it.

I'd love Hronek on the Oilers but I'd rather not see Holland make another trade with the Wings because he shit himself doing the last one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad