Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
This story has started to stink like ripe cheese. There's more going on here than an old, seemingly debunked, assault story. Time will tell I guess.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I think kratsov and barron might have some bonus complications.
THE BONUS CUSHION PENALTY FOR THE ELC BONUSES IS CURRENTLY BOOKED AT THE MAX OF $4,262,500 AT CAP FRIENDLY. THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALL THESE BONUSES ARE GOING TO BE ATTAINED. I EVEN BET WE GET NO PENALTY HIT AT ALL.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
THE BONUS CUSHION PENALTY FOR THE ELC BONUSES IS CURRENTLY BOOKED AT THE MAX OF $4,262,500 AT CAP FRIENDLY. THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALL THESE BONUSES ARE GOING TO BE ATTAINED. I EVEN BET WE GET NO PENALTY HIT AT ALL.
Correct. But there’s a cap calculation that goes into effect and we have to be aware of it, which I’m certain gorton is.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
tough for me to be a fan of Panarin anymore

I dont care what anyone here says about me..he has failed his teammates and the team...we will miss the playoffs because of this odd situation
the story has been debunked and forgotten but for some reason he is still not playing and killing the team

Reactions: leetch99 and bl02

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021

I dont care what anyone here says about me..he has failed his teammates and the team...we will miss the playoffs because of this odd situation
the story has been debunked and forgotten but for some reason he is still not playing and killing the team

I am fairly certain Panarin is more concerned about his and his families safety than he is concerned about losing you as a fan. As well as his reputation and related earning power which again ties to his family.

I see what you are saying, but perspective buddy. It's a game.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick

Perhaps there’s more to it than you know?

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York

We were not making the playoffs even with Panarin in the line up.

Where did this playoff berth delusion even come from? We’ve probably been <25% odds of making the playoffs for a month now.

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg

Where did this playoff berth delusion even come from? We’ve probably been <25% odds of making the playoffs for a month now.
We had a whole game after that barrage. Our attack was being shut down by the Pens D. Don't you think Panarin was exactly a type of player who could've helped? Besides a certain attacking D for that matter...

Reactions: leetch99

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island

We are six points out, with a game in hand, yet we are definitively NOT making it? The people on this website make it sound like are in Buffalo's position. Hockeyviz has us at 16%. Sportsclubstats 21%. Moneypuck 23% Low? Yes. A lock to not make them? Absolutely not.

Reactions: leetch99

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
We are six points out, with a game in hand, yet we are definitively NOT making it? The people on this website make it sound like are in Buffalo's position. Hockeyviz has us at 16%. Sportsclubstats 21%. Moneypuck 23% Low? Yes. A lock to not make them? Absolutely not.

It's not impossible, just very unlikely.

I'll put it this way: it's not the barometer I'm judging in regards to the success of the season.

Rangers make the playoffs, they overachieved big time imo.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
It's not impossible, just very unlikely.

I'll put it this way: it's not the barometer I'm judging in regards to the success of the season.

Rangers make the playoffs, they overachieved big time imo.

I don't really consider 20-25% "very unlikely." It's unlikely. People act around here like it's 1%. It's far more likely they make the playoffs than it was for them to get either Lafreniere or Kakko.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
our primary rival for that 4th seed is Pittsburgh. We're not making it.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I am fairly certain Panarin is more concerned about his and his families safety than he is concerned about losing you as a fan. As well as his reputation and related earning power which again ties to his family.

I see what you are saying, but perspective buddy. It's a game.
its so strange though. It must be some shady Russian shit going down because its not like he's facing heat from the media in North America, pretty much everyone is on his side here including the Rangers and the NHL itself. So bizarre.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
our primary rival for that 4th seed is Pittsburgh. We're not making it.
Thats the rub, you have to hope that Philly crashes and the Pens don't surge.

On top of that, the Rangers would have to get red hot to give themselves a cushion. Do I see them playing with that level of consistency? No

Pretty sure Boston, Isles, and Caps are all locks..

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Thats the rub, you have to hope that Philly crashes and the Pens don't surge.

On top of that, the Rangers would have to get red hot to give themselves a cushion. Do I see them playing with that level of consistency? No

Pretty sure Boston, Isles, and Caps are all locks..
Exactly. We matchup well with the Caps but the rest of the division doesn't

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If there was more, someone would have dug it up and made it public by now.

Ya'll need to chill.
This is true but on the other hand we don't even know if he officially flew to russia or not? I have heard both that he did and he didn't. If we can't even get that right than what else don't we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad