Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Laphroaig or Ardbeg for me. Or of course some unknown one (to me) from hundreds of brands - there's as many as there are villages in Scotland. And ain't that great?

I also very much like one called Old Pulteney. Sea salt and a hint of honey - yum.
Once you have a sip of Laphroaig any non Islay whiskey just tastes lame.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Sry i turned this thread into hard liquor while our star winger might be lost in Siberia.

At least we still have Howden.

Reactions: Cmox

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Talisker. Isle of Skye. Same area of Scotland though.

Meanwhile, any news of Panarin? Lately. Twitter is fairly barren.

One of pro-Putin bloger said yeasterday, police papers about the case were found, and they were unpleasant for Panarin to say the least. He said, they would be published soon. I hope, it's typical propaganda bs.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
One of pro-Putin bloger said yeasterday, police papers about the case were found, and they were unpleasant for Panarin to say the least. He said, they would be published soon. I hope, it's typical propaganda bs.

If it was indeed found it would have been leaked already. This is getting tiring.

i doubt there’s anything. If papers exist they would need to be obtained from the Police in Riga. Didn't they already say they don't have anything on record?

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
I've heard alot of "people are talking and it will come out soon and it will be bad" in this country alot lately too. It's bull.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
i doubt there’s anything. If papers exist they would need to be obtained from the Police in Riga. Didn't they already say they don't have anything on record?
That's the point I was making. If there were papers, they probably would have been found already, and if they were found they would have certainly been leaked to the media by now. It's all a load of BS. Stories like this that have any form of legitimacy would have legs to it by now. Pretty safe to say by now this was a huge nothing story.

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017

I'm sure these ''papers'' are probably still warm too, fresh from the printer of whoever fabricated them :rolleyes:

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Talisker. Isle of Skye. Same area of Scotland though.

Meanwhile, any news of Panarin? Lately. Twitter is fairly barren.

Had low expectations for some reason, but of the ~60 countries I’ve been to, Isle of Skye was one of the coolest places I’ve ever visited (I know it’s not a country). We had incredible weather the whole time, which is super rare.

The Tallisker distillery was of course one of the highlights.

Reactions: VirginiaMtlExpat

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
Ardbeg and Octomore. That's the embers in a fire. The pinnacle of Peat and Smoke. I'd put laphroaig, Lagavulin and Talisker under them bad far as smoke/peat.

Bruichladdich Octomore 8.3 is so hard to find, slightly over priced, but my god is it amazing.

Scotch scotch scotch

Panarin, please come back.

Reactions: VirginiaMtlExpat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad