HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
People talk about taking Tkachuk over Kotkaniemi but Quinn Hughes is really the player we needed in hindsight... sure he sucks defensively, but we need a puck mover/distributor like that DESPERATELY.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I'll admit I know no players on that Coyotes roster except for Keller. And I would be probably considered a die hard Coyotes follower.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Too bad Kent didn’t make a move for Durzi. RD, which is a current (and future) need. Able to play the PP. Age fits the team’s window. I’m surprised he didn’t go for it.

SlafCaufield

formely KotkaCaufield
Jul 13, 2020
Pointe-Claire
Too bad Kent didn’t make a move for Durzi. RD, which is a current (and future) need. Able to play the PP. Age fits the team’s window. I’m surprised he didn’t go for it.
no thanks on former Leafs

we need a winning attitude/culture to be set for guys like Cole, Slaf, Hutson, Reinbacher, Mailloux

id prefer we look at character players

• Love
Reactions: the

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Chicago gets Bedard and watch SJ get Celebrini.
1698465558468.png

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
People talk about taking Tkachuk over Kotkaniemi but Quinn Hughes is really the player we needed in hindsight... sure he sucks defensively, but we need a puck mover/distributor like that DESPERATELY.

Entirely agree. People who repeat "we should've taken Brady" aren't watching Quinn play. I wanted Hughes snd still stand by that, although, like Reinbacher, I didn't mind the KK pick.

I'll admit I know no players on that Coyotes roster except for Keller. And I would be probably considered a die hard Coyotes follower.

Come on now, be frank, you're a diehard expansion team follower! :sarcasm:

just kiddin, buddy

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
They most likely are and to show how a terrible of a start they are having, they have scored a total of 8 goals in 8 games.
Hard to replace Erik Karlsson with Mike Hoffman

Doubtful that the Habs would have developed Hughes.

Given that the Habs were determined to rush their pick, the right pick was Tkachuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad