HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Pittsburgh beat Colorado 4-0 last night some teams will just out play other teams throughout the year. During the 82 games, teams will have on and off nights but the teams with more talent will outperform their opponents more often than not.
The difference between good teams and bad teams is good teams will win more games they deserve to lose and lose less games they deserve to win. Every teams have good and bad sequences. It's very common for good teams to not show up against bad teams. Often they win even if they don't show up because of their skills but sometime they'll lose too. Not sure why we have to say this every year but around end of December beginning of January is usually the time where contending teams start their season and end their training camp.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Canes have to move on from him, he got injured twice and I've heard that means you should be thrown in the trash.

1698429596725.png

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Svechnikov looks good first time back from his ACL injury.

Dach will be fine, just sucks that he will miss the entire season.
But for Svechnikov it happened after his progression was pretty much complete. Dach’s development has now been interrupted another time. That’s the scary part.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
But for Svechnikov it happened after his progression was pretty much complete. Dach’s development has now been interrupted another time. That’s the scary part.
I don’t feel the injury will hinder his progress. But I do understand your concern.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
Svech is only 1 year older than Dach. Still think he can be a ppg+ winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad