Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Kind of sad that we missed the opportunity of having the heavyweight champ fight between Lucic vs Reaves last night. Would have been more entertaining than that game itself.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Took a look at Philadelphia's roster situation -- am I mistaken or have Ryan Ellis, Cam Atkinson, and Sean Couturier been out for the whole season? Brutal turn of events for Philly

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Took a look at Philadelphia's roster situation -- am I mistaken or have Ryan Ellis, Cam Atkinson, and Sean Couturier been out for the whole season? Brutal turn of events for Philly
Ryan Ellis is basically LTIRetired from what I understand, he didn't play last season either and the team doesn't know if he will ever play again. He has a back injury.

A back injury is also what Sean Couturier had last year (he missed most of the season) and this year he decided to get a surgery for it (in October). Atkinson had a neck surgery in December.

Reactions: ReHabs

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Watching that hit on Tavares from Myers.....he was lucky that Kuzmenko's leg was behind him to break his fall....otherwise JT would have been out cold for awhile...Kuzmenko is also lucky that his leg wasn't injured from the impact

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Rasmus Sandin, 3 assists last night for WSH.

Still don't understand the trade.
Dubas probably wanted a 1st for this year to have a reason to show up on day 1 of the draft, instead of only doing things late on day 2 with the team 5th and 6th round picks.

A 1st he will probably trade back for more magical beans like last year...

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad