Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He looked like a beer leaguer against Rantanen on the goal, lazy stick checks and terrible positioning and frankly, just gave up on the play. Oilers fans are just as pissed at Nurse as they are at Campbell.
To think Nurse is on a 9.5 mil per season deal

Reactions: OldCraig71

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Anyone that thinks EDM is a contender should prepare for a rude awakening.
A great goalie hides a lot of flaws and a terrible goalie exposes them.

Oilers should have won 5-2 today.

I have no idea what happened to them in ot, they used to be almost automatic and now they're almost boring

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Nice evening game for Pettersson in Vancouver with 5 points, putting him in the top 10 scorers.
Can someone beat the sh*t out of Konecny! He's one of the most ridiculous players. He went after Ovechkin when he scored in an empty goal as well, this time he went after EP40. Then he ran away.

Reactions: Tyson

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Wouldn't it be funny if Tampa traded for Kane and he knocked out Toronto and the Rags.
If Tampa acquired Patrick Kane it would be a mini-Tom Brady to Tampa situation all over again. Easily cup favourites. Would be cool to see if the thought of Tampa winning again didn't sicken me so much.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I think it's official...all star weekend suck no matter the sport. The only one I'd actually watch because of a specific event is MLB for the home run derby

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Calgary is struggling mightily. I think Daryl's other brother Daryl is going to be shown the door soon if this team keeps struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad