Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
It's reaching saying he's not a good coach. He's had a long career, did a lot of good things. But you use different coachs for different needs. I think he's someone you bring in when you have a good base but need some order and just just a few final touches. Canucks are a badly built team, almost close to a team that needs a rebuild. They probably should clear a few contracts, rebuild and a hire more a teacher-type. Same with the Flyers. Torto is more fit to coach a team that has good elements and just need the final boost to go for the cup. Hiring him for that Flyers lineup is like trying to pull blood from a stone, squeeze that dry fruit hard so that some juice left can come out while there is so little left. It's just horribly stupid moves. Again cause the Flyers should rebuild as well.
Boudreau is a good coach imo. Not sure why whitesnake feels otherwise. I means he’s no Therrien, Julien, Carbonneau, Vigneault, Ducharme or Tremblay, but he’s ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I swear it only took me 6 times to get this result, and in the first 5 Montreal one #1 once and #2 once.

1676764654677.png

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
NY needs a better 2nd goaltender. Halak is probably one of the worst G in the league now unfortunately

Edit: he's having a good game afterall, might need to retract this comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the

Jul 6, 2016
17 points in his last 25 games for Kotkaniemi. Nice to see after his horrible start of the year production wise.
The guy is FINALLY waking up. Kudos to BrindAmour, the best NHL coach !

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Interesting that the Leafs went the ROR route. I had heard rumblings on Kane.

ROR I think provides a dimension they lacked but Kane is such a beast. I’d have gone the other way.

Anyways, not surprising that the Leafs are going all in. If they don’t get past at least the first round their GM is gone.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Interesting that the Leafs went the ROR route. I had heard rumblings on Kane.

ROR I think provides a dimension they lacked but Kane is such a beast. I’d have gone the other way.

Anyways, not surprising that the Leafs are going all in. If they don’t get past at least the first round their GM is gone.
I’ve been hearing that about Shanny/Dubas for years lol but they keep the cycle going…I do think this year is their best team in forever, and they’ll best Bolts who have lost a step.

I pray they don’t go far tho - the media and fans are nauseating

Reactions: Habs13 and Fenris

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I am not doubting Toews is ailing from long COVID, i think the effects of it are evident across many athletes in every sport, but I gotta figure the Hawks just want to save him the embarrassment of having no suitors lining up for anything other than a conditional 7th rounder

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Lehky sends it to OT and then
..The moose is loose!

Did you miss he Oilers/Avs game?

What exactly was Nurse trying to accomplish with that type of defensive effort? He is certainly not a 9 million dollar player and is one of the reasons why the Oilers won't win in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad