Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
So according to beat reporter Sylvain St-Laurent, German Neymar and his coach are not on the same page anymore. La chicane est poignée à Ottawa.

Stutzle doesn't play defense. At least not well, so no surprise there.

lmao "Johnny Hockey" whiffs the hell out of a penalty shot he should've 100% scored on

Calgary 18-6 shots, but only a 1-0 lead.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Columbus needs to be investigated/audited for tanking. There's no way a team with this much talent can be THIS garbage. Is Brad Larsen Dominique Ducharme's British Columbian brother or something?

HOW THE f*** do Gaudreau and Laine only have 1 PP goal each?

According to CBJ fans on here, Larsen is a really bad coach.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Marchenko is having a really good rookie season for CBJ. He's up to 10 goals. Big guy too. I remember a lot of talk about him for the 2018 draft for one of our 2nds (we had 3). We drafted Ylonen & Romanov. He went to Columbus after those 2 picks (our 3rd pick was Olofsson).

Stive Morgan

A Symphony of Horror
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Marchenko is having a really good rookie season for CBJ. He's up to 10 goals. Big guy too. I remember a lot of talk about him for the 2018 draft for one of our 2nds (we had 3). We drafted Ylonen & Romanov. He went to Columbus after those 2 picks (our 3rd pick was Olofsson).
I really like him. He's been visible all night.

Ray Ferraro put it perfectly, Columbus's PP is just a mess. What the f*** is this? It makes us look like the 95-96 Red Wings!!!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad