HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
100%.

I don't find the play to look like the DPE either. It's just intense, physical, fast and suffocating play. There are still lots of offensive chances but everyone's playing like their lives depends on it. It's beautiful.

Agreed! That desperation is absolutely palpable through the screen.

As a shitty player of the game myself, I am always amazed at how these guys can somehow express their skill and talent with just fractions of seconds to execute their plays against stone walls of team defense.

As you said, it's simply beautiful.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Stankoven reminds me of a lot of prime Gally (as in, he's already that good at just 21 years of age) Tenacious little midget. I love the way he plays.

100%.

I don't find the play to look like the DPE either. It's just intense, physical, fast and suffocating play. There are still lots of offensive chances but everyone's playing like their lives depends on it. It's beautiful.

The final minutes of the Vancouver/Nashville games (and some of the VAN/EDM ones too) were some of the best hockey I've seen in a long time. Players literally diving in front of shots like they're saving the President lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad