HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Perry has more playoff GP in the last 5 years than most players do in their whole careers LOL

qcXaH1T.png

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Thought Dallas would smash Edmonton in 5… guess I was really sleeping on the Oilers.

Hopefully for them, tonight was kind of a one off because normally as a team, they are more suffocating. Florida is pretty relentless of the forecheck so Edmonton is really going to have to bring it.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Time to see if the Oilers can give the best player in McDavid what Montreal was unable to give the best goalie....

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Thought Dallas would smash Edmonton in 5… guess I was really sleeping on the Oilers.

Hopefully for them, tonight was kind of a one off because normally as a team, they are more suffocating. Florida is pretty relentless of the forecheck so Edmonton is really going to have to bring it.
And got sucked into the Stars wow skill factor… regular season perimeter skill that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad