HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I will never have any idea why this guy fell so much. It makes absolutely no sense. And before I'm being told that it's in hindsight....

👍

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yea he's so smart out there. I also have Corey Perry up there. Felt like he brought a lot more then just clutch play in our run to the finals. Just lock up the moms :laugh:
True. Love Perry too.
Yeah I love Monahan and he'd be a nice add to our lineup. With that in mind, the term on his contract is horrible.
Absolutely. Not talking about the contract. Just that usually, I couldn't care less what ex-habs are doing. But in Money's case, I hope he really succeeds. And I think he was great for the kids and the rest of the team. To a certain point, Kovacevic is another one. Perry too.

Reactions: MeanMugging91

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
2021-2022: 68 points in 78 games
2022-2023: 94 points in 78 games
2023-2024: 56 points in 71 games

Not sure how you can be unsure if this is any good. It is better than any Habs production except maybe comparable to Suzuki.

Even if that middle year is an outlier, 65-75 point 6'6 centerman who can score 30+ goal would be an excellent addition. He gives us a sure thing with Suzuki.
The problem is they will be asking for a return equivalent to a 95 point centre which he likely won't reach again.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Matvei Montlol
Too bad he was stupid enought to want to go to a team that is never going to win anything.

2 goals for Michkov.

What a fail drafting Reinbacher has been. Good thing we got a fringe depth defenseman at 5th overall since he shoots right.
He did not want to play for Montreal. Flyers bribed him to go there.

Not sure how that's not goalie interference lol
It was. Refs must have been paid off.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
2 goals for Michkov.

What a fail drafting Reinbacher has been. Good thing we got a fringe depth defenseman at 5th overall since he shoots right.
Ridiculous comment.Judging a guy who is 19 and hasn't played one NHL game yet.Give your head a shake and then shake it some more. It'll take 3 plus years to see Reinbacher's potential. Michkov will score goals but a potential big minute eating puck moving defenseman will always be needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad