Speculation: Our Next Head Coach(es)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How does Doug Wilson even still have a job? Just talking to Oates about a HC vacancy is a fireable offense lol

I almost want to see that happen just to see Bleed explode. Although maybe they're talking with Oates as a Pete assistant candidate?

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
How does Doug Wilson even still have a job? Just talking to Oates about a HC vacancy is a fireable offense lol

I almost want to see that happen just to see Bleed explode. Although maybe they're talking with Oates as a Pete assistant candidate?

Didnt Larry Robinson work with both of them with the Devils?

It wouldnt shock me at all if Robinson had something to do with suggesting them as part of the new staff.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014
Didnt Larry Robinson work with both of them with the Devils?

It wouldnt shock me at all if Robinson had something to do with suggesting them as part of the new staff.

Maybe, but I agree about Oates. What do teams see in this guy? When he was with us the first time running our PP it stunk. Then the Caps gave him a quick boot, and his latest return didn't show us anything either.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The plot thickens...

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Sources in BUF say they are OUT on Mike Babcock. Not going to BUF.

@TSNAaronWard: Source say Mike Babcock has decided to leave the Detroit Red Wings. #TSN

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
But how secretive will Shero be relative to Lou? I think I saw somewhere he likes to keep things hush-hush, but to the extent Lou did?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd laugh my ass off if lous iron curtain is still up and we get Babs. I know it won't happen though

Apparently Bob forgot us lol

@TSNBobMcKenzie: According to @TSNAaronWard, DET is out on Babcock. BUF is out. That leaves TOR, STL and SJ.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

He's clearly lost his marbles out there. Interviewing guys like Pete, Carlyle, and Oates.

What a mess.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m1 minute ago
It's not San Jose, Sharks for sure are OUT on Babcock. Sharks focused on long list of other candidates right now

Guess it's Toronto, unless a mystery candidate sneaks in.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: It's not San Jose, Sharks for sure are OUT on Babcock. Sharks focused on long list of other candidates right now

It's either Toronto or Lou pulled another one out of his hat a la the Kovy/Cory trades

This reminds me of the Parise nonsense where every other team was out before the actual announcement of where he was going

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before Babcock to Devils, and we get a pop as loud as the one during the Cory trade at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad